Ultra SEO

Ultra SEO

by Coolence

Dramatically increase traffic! Simple, powerful and smart!

PaintingWholesaleChina

I use Ultra SEO for more than 1 month. It's so easy to use,everyone will use it directly without need any help.
I launched around 400 paintings on my art store www.paintingwholesalechina.com and use Ultra SEO for each painting to meet the search engineer rules.You must have it.

Hugstrosity

We definitely recommend Ultra SEO to help get your website noticed on the internet. Extremely easy to use and intuitive, it allows you the control to best market your shop on the web beyond what Shopify itself offers. You can edit MetaTag descriptions, information, keywords etc which allow search engines to better take account of your website content and products.

The support is also top-notch. With their online chat, they were friendly, and had immediate responses. Thank you Amy!

ReSlat.com

We have used all SEO apps available and Ultra SEO is the best by a long shot! No code... all you have to do is click the page you want to optimize in your Shopify admin and type in the desired description and title. That's it! It integrated perfectly into our site. We're a business people... not web designers and Coolence made it so easy for people like us to SEO like the pros. Keep up the good work. We look forward to more apps.

LegSmart

Ultra SEO by Coolence is a very good SEO tool for editing your meta data. We’ve been using it for some time now and it’s extremely flexible. We’re able to tailor the title tag and meta description for all of our individual products, collections, blog articles and any other static page that’s created in Shopify. Ultra SEO is an important tool that allows us to manage the way we show up on Search Engines.

Also, Coolence is a great communicator if you have a question of feature request. We’ve been in touch with them about a character counting feature and they were very responsive. We’re happy to see good app publishers adding value to the Shopify community and I invite everyone to try Ultra SEO.

bitatbak.com

Thank you guys, now i can improve my seo results!

Big Cookie LLC

I just purchased Ultra SEO. It was simple to install and is very easy to use. I'm using it now to improve how my business appears on search engine results.

The Pound Cake Company

Unmatched customer service! Special thanks to "Amy" for helping us determine the most important features that Ultra SEO provides. This is a great addition to our store and we are already seeing results from proper placement of meta tags.

Razor Doll Designs

Very quick and easy to use. No problems with installation. Let's you see exactly how you will appear in search results. Amy was very helpful answering all questions. Recomend. :)

We Choose Virtues

I have always been happy with everything from Coolence and ULTRA SEO is no different! This app was created for people who want to do it right the first time. It is simple, makes sense and chat support was fantastic! Thanks Coolence!

this is just to say

I had no idea the SEO of my shop was such a mess before installing Ultra SEO! After editing the SEO info of all my items, now one of my items rank first in Google when you search for related keywords. Tech support was incredibly prompt and helpful too. I'm really happy and would definitely recommend this app to anyone with their own shop.