Ultra SEO

Ultra SEO

by Coolence

Dramatically increase traffic! Simple, powerful and smart!

Amourville

This is a great App!Very easy to use,effective and the customers support is amazing they helped me with the use of App immediately,Just get this App!

Annie Housewife Home & Decor Store

We started our site without Ultra SEO and that was a big mistake. I love the ease of use and detail that this app allows you to apply to your meta data. It would normally take quite a bit of time to change all the meta data on our site but Ultra SEO makes it really easy.

Faceache Australia

Only installed it today but Amy on live chat was very helpful with answering a few of my questions. Seems really easy to use and will report back when google start to see my changes!

Beta Naturals

Organic search results rule! With a little help from Ultra SEO, we hope to generate more visits. Customer support is pleasant and responsive.

KAVUT

The simplest steps and easiest to use for anyone. Truely great app that works!

Blackbeards Den

Super easy to use and super efficient and quick replies to any queries you might have. A tool such as this is necessary for search sites to index you the way you want your site to be indexed. Get, get, get

FlapJacked

I haven't used it long enough to see the benefits of more traffic yet but the app has been EASY and simple to use! Thanks for making this seemingly relentless task easy to accomplish! A suggestion: once info is entered into the app, it would be great if the sight took me back to the page. This would take a step out of the process.

magquote

AMAZING! What first attracted me to order Ultra SEO was that unlike other shopify SEO apps, you can add meta data to blog posts and articles! This is HUGE as blogs are a sure fire way to drive traffic to your site. It's super easy to add all the meta data, you just click on one of your products or blog post in the admin, and can add the SEO titles and descriptions from there. The customer service is excellent as well...thanks Amy for your quick response & help!

UNIQLY

This is a great app. Very well designed and easy to use. Props to Coolence for providing such a quality app for free. A great example for other developers.

Kingdom Culture

great customer service, super easy to use. if you need SEO tool, this one will be great!