Ultra SEO

Ultra SEO

$10/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9

January 19, 2013

Ultra SEO an essential tool for any Shopify store. Your search results will rank better, will have higher click through rates, and will look more professional.

FCPeffects

January 18, 2013

If you run a store you absolutely NEED this feature. Instantly optimized my store to get lots of traffic. SEO is a pain to learn this app does all the hard work for you! Great fast response from personnel with any questions. The only SEO app in the shopify market that actually worked without the headache.

Laced Loosely

January 15, 2013

Makes it so easy to edit meta tags, anyone can do it. The live preview is great. Very easy to use. Customer service is very helpful.

Kinderbuilt

January 12, 2013

Great, must have app. The installation takes seconds, and the ability to control meta tags is invaluable. I started with my collections and will do every product one at a time. There is just no other way to do this effectively.

Deborah Julian Art

January 12, 2013

Highly recommended.I initially had some trouble with errors but the support was fast and very informative. Answered all my queries and helped me set everything up in just couple minutes.

They also gave me some tips and advice, amazing service, amazing app.

Thanks Amy

Dassie

January 10, 2013

Recommended for those of you that want great control over your SEO! Very simple to edit meta tags with quick links in your shop admin. I approve.

Tank Top Spot

January 10, 2013

Not being a html guru, this app made it very easy to change my meta tags. Great app.

Baseballism

January 5, 2013

Such a good APP, i've never been able to customise my meta tags so easily before. A shopify essential.

SPARTATEN Pro Fight Gear

January 4, 2013

Amazing!!! This app is so incredibly easy to use, I had no idea my SEO was in such horrible shape but this app has fixed everything! Coolence Ultra SEO is my hero! Thanks guys!

Beautiful Photo Props

January 4, 2013

I love this app! Makes it super easy to customize all the meta tags in my shop!

naonu