Ultra SEO

Dramatically increase traffic! Simple, powerful and smart!

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

Coolence UltraSEO

Merch Nerds

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is our go-to for all of our Shopify stores. Works excellent!

Birdsbesafe

Oh, sometimes it is so easy to overlook Meta Tags! My shopify store is more than one year old and I just solved some Major Meta issues with Ultra SEO. It was super-easy to use. Thank you so much!

Glimmers

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Awesome SEO app to ensure that our website is readable on all of the major search engines. Thanks!

Sophia's Nest

Time spent using app 1 day

Now its not often I take the time to write a review, but I have to say that this App is excellent and well worth the money. Well done developers, its nice and simple to use and has already pointed out some holes in my SEO that I am working to resolve.

AKK Unique Gifts

I love this app very much and it was very helpful for me. Very easy to instal and working almost immediately. I would recommend it to everyone who has their own online store.

Mia Sohö

I LOVE this app, it is awesome! App is simple and very easy to use. The customer service (Amy) is phenomenal. My website is finally showing up in Google with six different links to my site. If you Google Mia Soho you will see what I mean. Very happy :)

JammyPack

Time spent using app About 7 years

Let's talk ULTRA SEO! As a skilled SEO novice, I was very surprised how fast this was able to boost my website search results and ultimately: VISITORS!! Super easy to instal and manage. I wish I had the necessity to talk to Amy at COOLENCE support as they are always super responsive and helpful, however I needed zero help getting my site dialed in with this fantastic APP. BOOM!

Blue Moon Bamboo

This is a great app for anyone trying to get the most out of their stores SEO optimization. It has a simple interface that show's you a preview of how your pages will appear on search engines and gives you a character count of exactly how much text will fit (both features shopify does not provide). If you need any help throughout the process, the customer support provided is great. Live chat! Great bonus. Thanks Amy!

ClimbingMBA: Business School Admissions Guide and Strategy

Great app that's very easy to use. Helped me update the meta data for my entire store in about half an hour. Support for it is also phenomenal.

Avanaa.com

Location France

Great app. I just like it very much. Easy to install and user friendly. I love that you can see the text you type in on the preview section... Elir France

Previous 1 3 4 5