Upsell and BoostSell Engine

Upsell and BoostSell Engine

by ultrasale

Upsell with Discount,Quick View,Announcement and Free Shipping

Coolcat Gadget

First I was excited, but turn out that the app has a lot of errors. Discounts are totally messed up at the cart, total amount sometimes became negative number and such... Support helped with the first issue and fix some css too, but after I wrote a good review they became lazy and non responsive for weeks. Then in a few day my free forever plan suddenly disappeared without a notice, and now there is only a $12 Premium plan avaialable with 10 days trial. I wasn't even able tor try the app because the many errors. And It even slow down my page speed now for nothing. So sad, I had high hopes, but I lost my interest in the company

Sabor a Banana

I create an offer but to the few days they deactivated it and the worst is that in my web site the offer continue active but not work. The application content a good bundle design but the most important, not function ok.

December 5, 2020

Firstly, we are so sorry about this. At this time, we are rebuilding the App to have a better performance in the Sale Season for your all merchants. That's why we have to remove the unstable Offers and forgot to tell you. So about that.