Categories Uncomplicated

Categories Uncomplicated

by Zoom Buzz

Categories for your store, done the right way

Ozclix

Fantastic app, one of the most useful ones on here. Thank you for your support Alex even though the error was on my end.

1 Of A Kind Nj

Absolutely fantastic app and developer. No idea why this isn't built in to Shopify as it solves one of the biggest problems Shopify has in displaying categories. Alex is SUPER responsive to support requests and went over and beyond in updating the app with exactly what I needed. The much-needed functionality, stellar support and ridiculously low price make this a no-brainer addon for any Shopify store.

Joeys Merchandise

Great support! I had a bit of trouble learning it at first but was walked through it by their excellent support.

Homebrew4less

This is a fantastic app!
We have a very large site with tons of categories, this app solved our navigation problems and adds ease of use of our web site to our customers.

I am new to Shopify, and not well versed in editing code, when I had difficulty Alex from Lightenna logged in and finished the install right away.

More then expected service delivered from Lightenna - Highly recomended
If you want to see it in action (site still under development)

Games2puzzles

APP really helps! Needed to add sub-sub categories and this did the trick. Really fast and friendly support as well!

Oxeme Gifts

Cool working App!!! Also you get really cool support on this APP. So I'm really happy using Uncomplicated Categories

Rival Audio

This app solved all our problems and makes Shopify SO much more powerful & visually appealing. The most amazing thing about it was that it did not quite work for us right away but Alex, the developer, worked hand in hand with us to tweak it & make it so much more powerful & versatile. He was extremely responsive & helpful. Can't say enough positive things about the experience. Wonderful app.

Dropshipdirect

Extremely talented company and committed to all of its customers. Makes Shopify category management a reality in the otherwise messy world of collections. Props!

Nutrition Education Store

This app is a life saver because it solves one of the downsides to shopify which is the lack of subcategories. Not only that but it displays a great navigation system based on the category my customers are using and it shows breadcrumbs at the top and better still the developer customized it to my site in a matter of minutes within 24 hours. THANK YOU!!!!

Rgx Net

I have tried several different menu apps both free and paid, and Uncomplicated Categories is by far the best. Easy to install and the tutorial videos are great. I'm using a third party theme and Alex went out of his way to help me with some integration issues. One email, quickly answered and problem quickly solved. Well done and thanks again!

Trey