Categories Uncomplicated

Categories Uncomplicated

$10/month. 10-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
May 1, 2016

Outstanding Customer Service - quick and extremely helpful with assistance in installing the app to our shopify theme. Solved an important need for us with the ability to sort and show categories and subcategories in a sidebar list! Thank you and would highly recommend!!!

Madison And Hill
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
April 28, 2016

This app does what our company needed to do--that is, to show the categories, subcategories, and sub-subcategories that Shopify does not come with. The app creator Alex has helped us numerous times setting it up. He's been very prompt at responding to our questions. Definitely worth it! Thanks, Alex!

Setadel Studios
Time spent using app: 10 days
April 10, 2016

I can't say enough about the support for this app. I was a little hesitant at first to install it because I was scared it would be difficult, however, it was much easier than I had anticipated. I was afraid to install the code myself and Alex did it for me, very quickly and graciously I might add! Excellent app, excellent price and excellent support. Couldn't be happier!

Kat Scrappiness
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
March 21, 2016

Fantastic app, one of the most useful ones on here. Thank you for your support Alex even though the error was on my end.

Ozclix
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 13, 2016

Absolutely fantastic app and developer. No idea why this isn't built in to Shopify as it solves one of the biggest problems Shopify has in displaying categories. Alex is SUPER responsive to support requests and went over and beyond in updating the app with exactly what I needed. The much-needed functionality, stellar support and ridiculously low price make this a no-brainer addon for any Shopify store.

1 Of A Kind Nj
Time spent using app: 26 days
March 3, 2016

Great support! I had a bit of trouble learning it at first but was walked through it by their excellent support.

Joeys Merchandise
Time spent using app: 6 days
February 23, 2016

This is a fantastic app!
We have a very large site with tons of categories, this app solved our navigation problems and adds ease of use of our web site to our customers.

I am new to Shopify, and not well versed in editing code, when I had difficulty Alex from Lightenna logged in and finished the install right away.

More then expected service delivered from Lightenna - Highly recomended
If you want to see it in action (site still under development)

Homebrew4less
Time spent using app: 6 months
February 15, 2016

APP really helps! Needed to add sub-sub categories and this did the trick. Really fast and friendly support as well!

Games2puzzles
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 13, 2016

Cool working App!!! Also you get really cool support on this APP. So I'm really happy using Uncomplicated Categories

Oxeme Gifts
Time spent using app: 2 months
February 3, 2016

This app solved all our problems and makes Shopify SO much more powerful & visually appealing. The most amazing thing about it was that it did not quite work for us right away but Alex, the developer, worked hand in hand with us to tweak it & make it so much more powerful & versatile. He was extremely responsive & helpful. Can't say enough positive things about the experience. Wonderful app.

Rival Audio