Categories Uncomplicated

Categories for your store, done the right way (2.0 compatible)

$10/month. 10-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Approved Vitamins

Really simple app and was totally a lifesaver. We had some questions and Alex was really understanding and an amazing help

Macfixit Australia

Location Australia

Amazing app! Migrating from Magento with a large store with over 1000 collections, we have been scratching our heads for weeks trying to work out how to organise our categories and collections for effective SEO. At this point we've only used the breadcrumbs feature of this app, however I already can wholeheartedly recommend it. If you're serious about optimising your website for search engines this app really solves the issue of inadequate breadcrumbs on the Shopify platform. Alex has been kind enough to guide us in some small tweaks and his support is quick and responsive.

Massey Tractor Parts

Alex the developer was very quick to respond to support requests and was very helpful with how his app is setup for Online 2.0 themes, this is the best app on shopify for large collections. I would give 6 stars if i could. Get this app enough said!

Signature for Creation

Location Belgium

I needed to present my categories in a very specific way, which was not possible with the theme that I am using. Between what I was expecting from this app and what I could do was an amazing and pleasant surprise. The categories can be placed in different ways, also the possibility of having breadcrumbs that really work without creating new scripts is an amazing feature. For the support I couldn't be happier, Alex is very clear and precise when helping, the first automatic message, in a professional way, explains his availability for answering in person and he offers reliable solutions when answering our questions. The major point is the integration of this app with 2.0 themes. I love this app, it surpasses every expectation, very professional support and hope Alex will keep his amazing work.

My Little Day

Location France
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very useful app, and Alex is very responsive and helped us find the root of a problem very quickly ! Thanks :)

for the Ageless

Time spent using app About 18 hours

We've been looking for a solution to manage categories and subcategories for a long time and this app has surpassed our expectations. On top of that the SEO metadata is an invaluable bonus. The support provided has been superb and we're beyond pleased with the results. Many thanks for providing this solution and for the first-rate customer care. Highly recommended!

MyAmericanCrafts

The app works perfectly! Form an SEO perspective, using this within a filter system is awesome since you can link to collection pages vs filtered pages. Alex and the support team is really helpful, in fact, they were pivotal in helping to get this up and running to our specifications. Well worth it!

Halcyon Blue Ltd

Brilliant app - solves a problem that Shopify should sort out, especially the breadcrumbs. Not the easiest to install unless you know the Shopify code, but the support is superb. Highly recommend. See it in action here:

Pelican Color Case

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app accomplished exactly what I wanted it to. Much better than the native collection/sub-collection and breadcrumbs features that came with my theme. Users can now see exactly where they are in the navigation tree of the site.

Alex, the developer, provided very quick and helpful responses to my questions about styling to match my site. Friendly service, would recommend to anyone looking to more effectively organizer their site.

Hardy Farm Supply

The support was great. Be sure to check your spam box if you reach out for help. Thank you Alex you went above and beyond.

December 12, 2019

I have attempted to contact you, prior to your review by email three times and through your store. I suspect your SPAM filter has blocked these attempts.

In an effort to provide the same excellent support my other customers have received, I also searched for your business online, messaged you on Facebook and called your US phone number (from the UK) 3 times. I'm now all out of options, but I hope that I can get hold of you because, as I've emphasised all the way through this process, I am really keen to help.

Also I can confirm you have not been charged anything this far. I offer a free trial for 10-days from when you installed the app (5/12). Best of luck with your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5