Menus Uncomplicated

Help customers find products more quickly from your menu

$5/month. 10-day free trial.

Home And Living 4u

Alex was just fantastic - such great Support is not something that one can take for granted by todays' standards!
The App works perfectly and is an enormous boon to my Shopify Store - and Alex has been instrumental in sorting out the little issues that I had in getting it all to work properly!

Potter French

Menus Uncompleted is honestly the best App for smart and clean looking menus that I have tried! I installed at least five others to try out and they were okay but this one is just plug and go!

Alex Stanhope, the creator of this App, is brilliant and went out of his way to find a few bugs that two other Menu Apps that I tried out and uninstalled, had left and had made a mess of my store's collections page!

My collection menu now looks so organised and smart. If you have a lot of products, or collections/categories this is really the perfect app. I was sick of my long list of collections getting lost at the bottom of the page! With Menus Uncomplicated that problem is gone as the menu drops down and runs across the page and looks so clean. Now each of my collections can be easily seen without having to scroll down the page. Just installed it and you'll see what I mean.

For $5 a month its a steal! The fact you get to try it out first for free is even better so nothing to lose! Big fan here of both the App and customer support.

Cheers Alex

Mel.

Greenfield Stores Outlets

Very value-adding app. Makes menus more convenient, organized, and versatile which leads to a much more user friendly experience. Highly recommended.

Triple Mountain

This is the app I've been searching for since we opened our Shopify store! Subcategories were always impossible to create, yet so important to making shopping easier for customers. Uncomplicated Menus allows you to create subcategories (several levels of them, if you wish!) that will help your customers find what they're looking for with a single click. We have almost 900 items in our store, and people were missing a lot of what we carry because there was no easy way to find it. Within 24 hours of installing this app, we had our first order for two items we'd carried for six months! That's the best testimonial possible, in my opinion.

The developer has done an outstanding job both in coding this app and in creating a great instructional video. His app itself is very easy to use, but of course, it relies on you creating menus on the Shopify Navigation page, which can be tricky if you're not familiar with that. His video will guide you through it in plain English, and you'll have superb menus for your customers in no time. Now that I've seen it work, and generate orders, I can't imagine running our store without it.

2 Next