Rezensionen (168)

• 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 12 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
5. Juni 2024

Excellent experience. Very fast service, and great customer service. Easy to talk to and that is such a life savor for a business owner. Thank you!

I AM I
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 10. Juni 2024

We're delighted to hear about your excellent experience! Providing fast and great customer service is a top priority for us, and we're glad to have met your expectations.
We aim to make communication easy and efficient for business owners like you. Thank you for choosing us, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else!

19. März 2024

A simple and easy way to create a comming soon, or under construction page. It was exactly what I needed while I updated my site from an old theme to a new.

Daily Ritual Boutique
5 monate mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 29. April 2024

We're thrilled to hear that our coming soon/under construction page feature was exactly what you needed during your site update! Thank you for choosing our platform to simplify the process. If you have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

25. März 2024

I was able to talk with support and they were able to help me with my issues. They took their time to show me how to navigate the app and were patient through the whole process.

Club 84 Apparel
4 monate mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 29. April 2024

We're glad to hear that our support team could assist you effectively and patiently guide you through navigating the app. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help whenever you need us.

14. Mai 2024

App works great, very smooth to implement and customize and customer support is very quick in responding and getting things resolved!

My Store
Kanada
20 tage mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 17. Mai 2024

Thank you for your fantastic review! We're thrilled to hear that our app works smoothly for you and that you found it easy to implement and customize. It's great to know that our customer support team was quick to respond and resolve any issues you encountered. If you ever need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out!

10. April 2024

super helpful and patient. cant recommend enough

éclatclo
Vereinigtes Königreich
15 tage mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 29. April 2024

We're thrilled to have been able to assist you! Thank you for your kind words and recommendation. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else.

6. April 2024

i wish if you would add a tiktok image for the media since currently there is no tiktok sign

Makeen3D
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
26 tage mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 17. Mai 2024

Thank you for your suggestion!
If you have any further suggestions or questions, feel free to let us know. We're here to help!

6. Juni 2024

The app is very nice, intuitive and easy even for those with no experience. Excellent customer support

Messy
Italien
Etwa 2 stunden mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 10. Juni 2024

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app very nice, intuitive, and easy to use, especially for those with no experience. Providing excellent customer support is important to us, and we're glad to have been of assistance.
If you have any questions or need further help, please feel free to reach out. We're here for you!

6. Juni 2024

I really wanted this app to work, but unfortunately there is one major problem: when you create your app landing page and sync it to your Shopify store, when you visit your store URL, the page does not load right away.

Furthermore, the initial page you see is the Shopify default 'password page' and only after a few seconds are you rerouted to a different URL where the app landing page becomes visible. So basically you see a different page first before the rerouting happens.

The URL also mentions /app/under-construction (surely the word 'app' should not appear), and there is an unacceptable time lag before the final desired landing page appears to people.

I had a lovely page ready to use but as a professional store owner, I and many will need the 'coming soon' landing page to show up quickly and under the actual store URL alone.

Extremely disappointing and I wasted hours working on the page and then also with customer service (who were helpful but ultimately said this is how their app works).... it's just not an adequate set-up for people who want a professional result.

Contra Kids Mutiny
Etwa 3 stunden mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 10. Juni 2024

We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Your feedback is valuable to us. We understand your need for a quick and professional result, and we're committed to addressing these concerns.
We have checked, and we didn't receive any concerns from your end. I kindly request you to reinstall the app so we can assist you with the setup over a call.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. If you have any further questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

18. April 2024

its a good and simple app. if you have any question the support wil help you a lot

Veinz
Portugal
5 tage mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 17. Mai 2024

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad you find our app good and simple to use. Our support team is always here to assist you with any questions you may have. If you need further assistance or have any more questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're happy to help!

27. März 2024

Probably the easiest straight forward app I ever used. And my only doubt got answered literally in 1 minute through live chat. Fantastic support!

The Hounds Coat
Neuseeland
Etwa eine stunde mit der App
Identixweb Limited hat geantwortet 29. April 2024

Delighted to hear it! We aim for simplicity and quick support. Thanks for the glowing review!