Unicommerce

Unicommerce

by Unicommerce

Grow your eCommerce Sales | Automate Order & Inventory Mgmt

Fabriclore.com

Sync of product inventory and product uploading through excel are two great features in the software, we'll recommend it for sure as we are also using this for last three years.

July 6, 2020

Dear Fabriclore Team,

We appreciate the feedback and are glad to know that our solutions help your business deliver seamless and effective services.

We are determined to better ourselves each day and bring more value to your business.

TeeMoods

Good to use this app, I found it userful for my order procurement from Shopify seamlessely and thus

griffel

I use this app to manage inventory and order processing , navigation is very smooth and user friendly

Cubelelo

Very good for inventory management! Recommended for sure, we are using since 4 years. Support team is very apt in resolving issues as well!

We are extremely glad to hear from you and appreciate the kind words.

Our team is determined to bring the best possible solutions to your business and enable you to build a better, bigger, and more profitable tomorrow!

Richlook

I've been using this software for more than 3 years, its one of the best inventory management and order processing software. It also provides the complete payment reconciliation for all integrated channels.

HOMEGENIC

Great app for store integration and order fulfillment and excellent customer support. I an using it since last 4 years

Attiitude

Nice to us Unicommere. i use it for the inventory management and it is good to navigate through the uniware portal

isufashion

I used this app to help me manage my inventory centralized together for all marketplace helping my to reduce out of stock orders . Have bulk order processing option from this app. Easy to understand the unicommerce.

Trip Machine

It made the online business very smooth. Hence no worry for inventory, sale, orders management. And good product live support working instantly on new feature requirements.