Unique ‑ Anti Theft A.I

Unique ‑ Anti Theft A.I

by EddApps

Powerful AI Detects & Removes Stolen Content By DMCA or Email.

Helios Touch

Great app. This has been so effective. Well worth the money if you have any concern about people plagiarising your copyright. So So So much quicker than doing it yourself. The Shopify version paid for its self in the first hour compared to my staff doing reports manually. I definitely recommend going for the advanced version is you copycats on Amazon, Alibaba, etc. Really helpful developers, and with a few more tweaks that they are working on this will be perfect.
One word of warning, it is so effective that you may accidently take down the good guys, so be careful with your whitelist settings. We accidently took down a blog promoting us. But we quickly fixed it.

October 19, 2020

Thanks for the feedback.
We are glad to see our job is appreciated :)

teefountain

WOW!
Since I started using the app, I feel much more secure using my high-quality photos in my store.
Unique saves me a lot of time now that I don't have to watermark all the photos I have on the product pages!
Thank you so much Unique!

WellShredded

I really liked the app!
It helping me find many stores that been using my photos, and the best thing is that it was automatic!

Air Bonsai

It really works! The app removed 4 stores that used my photos. I've searched the app store and this is THE ONLY app that does that.

I'm working very hard on generating high quality images for my products and it's great to know someone has your back and keep your content yours!

I wish they'll add the same features for videos, descriptions etc... but it's a good start :D

August 21, 2020

Thank you so much!! We are working on new updates...So stay tune 😎

Shapessy

I have been using this application for the past 1 hour and its already found over 30 Shopify stores that using my product photos!! And the best thing that it started automatically report them to Shopify

August 19, 2020