Unit Pricer

Unit Pricer

by Simple Apps

The easiest way to display per unit prices for bulk items

Christmas Lights By The Case

This app really came in handy for my company. Ryan was very helpful throughout the course of setting up the app. He always responded in a timely fashion and was able to follow through on all my requests. Some of his recent updates with variants have come in VERY handy. If there was only thing I wish was different would be to have more ability for me to change some settings on my own and not burden Ryan. But I feel those kinds of features are more of a reflection of Shopify's platform than the Unit Pricing app. If you sell in bulk, then I would definitely recommend this app.

Inhabitshopify

REVISED REVIEW to 1 Star. This app was a great solution...then it starting displaying inaccurate calculations of price. It now won't display when I add products without contacting the developer, who now won't support the app because they have sold it to someone else and I have not been told who that is.

The concept of what the app does is great. IT JUST DOESN"T WORK and I spent a lot of time getting this up and going and it is now JUNK.

OLD POST:
This app helps simplify our pricing to one common denominator (by the square foot) without having to sell the product that way. It is such a powerful app and easy to use. Ryan even helped us customize how it is displayed on our site. Highly recommend!!!

You can check out the results at inhabitliving.com

Eyeeustorusa

I'm selling a product, which needs to be priced per sq.ft. I've spent 2 days to look for an app which will do that and I was lucky enough to find this amazing app. Thanks for Ryan help in setting everything up, and I'm very happy with results! Thank you!

Generosity Feeds

Ryan with Simple Apps is amazing to work with! He is highly responsive with incredible turn around time. I strongly recommend purchasing from Simple Apps. Their app and service is the highest quality! ~ Ron