Unit Pricer: Price Per Unit

Unit Pricer: Price Per Unit

by Simple Apps

The easiest way to display the UNIT PRICE for bulk items

Generosity Feeds

The App is broken and Unit Pricer does not respond to any communication... email, online, or otherwise.

Phillips' Floors DIY

No response to questions, had an issue that I couldn't resolve on my own. Found another way to do it. Uninstalled.

Phone Daddy

The email address is not working for support....is there another email? I have installed and followed directions...

Inhabitshopify

REVISED REVIEW to 1 Star. This app was a great solution...then it starting displaying inaccurate calculations of price. It now won't display when I add products without contacting the developer, who now won't support the app because they have sold it to someone else and I have not been told who that is.

The concept of what the app does is great. IT JUST DOESN"T WORK and I spent a lot of time getting this up and going and it is now JUNK.

OLD POST:
This app helps simplify our pricing to one common denominator (by the square foot) without having to sell the product that way. It is such a powerful app and easy to use. Ryan even helped us customize how it is displayed on our site. Highly recommend!!!

You can check out the results at inhabitliving.com