Unite Free Traffic

Unite Free Traffic

by Swan Software

Get Free Traffic for Your Store with Ads

nealswarehouse

This app is a bit confusing at first but once you learn it and grow comfortable with it its amazing.

Seo Digital Club

I gave you another chance. 48 hours already no response. Worst customer service I have ever seen in the Shopify community. If anyone wants to waste their time then you are most welcome to try this app in your own risk!

January 20, 2021

Cosmically cool! 🚀 Please allow us to express our earnest gratitude and appreciation to you team at Seo Digital Club,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused please reach us out on support@unitexpres.com we will revert immediately

It’s a privilege to have had the chance to serve you, we are available very minute for fulfilling your queries and we are so excited about the opportunity to serve you for million days ahead.

FANTASTICBLADES

I used this app for an ad for three days no clicks nothing what am I doing wrong g for your ad to work well

Kiery fashion

thank you so much guy the app has been very helpful and easy to set up. i use this app on my site and it's great thank you once again.keep up the good work because your app is amazing.

WISAKI

I used this app to increase traffic to our store and it worked so well. So far so good hoping to now make the traffic into orders

Styled by J.R.

I love the ease of use. The app did bring traffic to my site. No purchases but definitely traffic. Give it try

New Jewelry Shop

Easy to install, the app was install purposely to help my store get traffic and sales generally ok.Ease to install i recommend this for you i like very much.

Pandgshoes

Very good app, i recommend to anyone who want to get traffic and sales on your store, excellent app.

Divinevouge

Novarian Creations

Don’t hesitate to get this app, works extremely well. Give it time to bring sales. It will take a few weeks

Previous 1 3 4 5 6