Unite Free Traffic

Unite Free Traffic

by Swan Software

Get Free Traffic for Your Store with Ads

Kiery fashion

thank you so much guy the app has been very helpful and easy to set up. i use this app on my site and it's great thank you once again.keep up the good work because your app is amazing.

Shado Candles

Simple, easy and fast set up and great interface. Would definitely recommend to anyone on a ZERO budget looking to boost traffic....This app so far has been great.

WISAKI

I used this app to increase traffic to our store and it worked so well. So far so good hoping to now make the traffic into orders

Styled by J.R.

I love the ease of use. The app did bring traffic to my site. No purchases but definitely traffic. Give it try

New Jewelry Shop

Easy to install, the app was install purposely to help my store get traffic and sales generally ok.Ease to install i recommend this for you i like very much.

Pandgshoes

Very good app, i recommend to anyone who want to get traffic and sales on your store, excellent app.

Divinevouge

Novarian Creations

Don’t hesitate to get this app, works extremely well. Give it time to bring sales. It will take a few weeks

Commando Designs

It will get you traffic to your site for sure. I haven't gotten any sales, but it's a numbers game I guess.

22 Lions Bookstore

The only thing I noticed was a slow down of my website. The ads did not perform - mine or others. Nothing was shown on my store. Besides, the app doesn't allow me to choose where to display the ads or what type of ads I can display. I don't want to display sex toys or unrelated things. This is just another app made by another guy that doesn't know ANYTHING about business. Shopify is a great platform filled with garbage apps, that are completely useless because they were made by people WHO DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ONLINE BUSINESS!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7