Unite Free Traffic

Unite Free Traffic

by Unite Commerce

Get Free Traffic for Your Store with Ads

Ozark Mountain 3D Printer Sales

Awesome app great with helping drive traffic to my site definitely recommend it to anyone 100% worth it

logicgadgets

i like it so much it help to grow my business and i would let my friend now about it it will help them as will to grow the business to like my did
so thank you

opticianvision

Easy to set up and get going. It has a great look and functionality, I look forward to getting lots of new traffic

EXPLOR.BOX

I am getting traffic into my Store. It Is working cool so far. Unique Concept. Highly recommended this app!!

Zoe’s Chocolate Co.

Nice Work Team...... I am very happy with conversion rates which more than compensate for giving a little space for ads, I use this App on all my sites

Purchass Gadgets

Highly recommended to everyone.......Great help with traffic, quick, and clean. Looking forward to having even bigger campaigns. Turn it up!! Nice Work Guys.

Bettsies Buys

I need it for advertising to get more customers so I can make more money without paying so much for it

ropas/)(demoda-

Los productos son gratis solamente pagas el envío ilige tu producto favorito te lo entregan ahora mismo

Jake 'n' Jasp

The app is OK not a great app. I have gotton few hits on my ads. But the customer support sucks! They NEVER respond! you are on your own. I wrote to them couple of times and never received any response. I had one bid on an item, I accepted the bid and there is no further communication about what happens next. The FAQ's don't address the bidding process. When I contacted the customer service, they never responded. I am thinking of deleting this app.
----------------------------------------
Response to your comment!
Check my mails to the same email you have provided on Sun, Oct 27, 9:35 PM , Oct 31 etc. I got one response but you did not address my question about the bid process which someone had sent me a bid and what is the next process.

November 7, 2019

Hi Buddy,

Sorry to hear you did not enjoy the Results.....Also we have not received any messages from you, please send message on support@unitexpres.com and we will be very happy to attend to your queries

Regards
Mark Walter

PandM Gear

Early days still, so no massive results as yet, but it's easy to set up, easy to use, and gives great value.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7