Unite Free Traffic

Unite Free Traffic

by Unite Commerce

Get Free Traffic for Your Store with Ads

Qualimore

I just started using it and it seems okay, but it hasn't brought me any traffic yet. It seems pretty easy to use.

Neutra Atelier

It Is working cool so far. I am getting traffic into my Store. Unique Concept. Highly recommended this app!!

Your Ego Goods

I really like how targeted the traffic is. So far, so good. I really haven't found any other apps like this one.

Seasonable T-Shirts

i used this app to do my store sells up and really doing grate job. I would recommend to other peoples for those business growth.

De Moda

Started to use and still observing, supportive app but one thing I am confused about was discount percentage options. Will come back to update after seeing some results.

TTSFashions

i use the app to help me get free traffic finger cross hopefully it delivery.i will give it 5 star when i see result.

King of Electronics

good app I want to see what kind of sales I will get once my campaign is done what kind of traffic this would bring seems promising. I enjoy how easy it is to use

ROX Jewelry Shop

I downloaded this app and was very disappointed. The UI is done very poorly, and it wouldn't let me save ads. The grammar doesn't make sense either.

May 24, 2019

Dear Rox,
Appreciate your valuable comments in making the App better, all features are working, you can contact us on support@unitexpres.com and we can resolve your issues

DWCTEK

I recently installed this app. Like two or three days ago. Being prompted to give a review is quite annoying, especially when I just installed the app. It's not enough for me to make a clear sound judgement on the dynamics of this app. Still I give it a 5-Star. Udate: This App is giving me a bunch of views. I like it. The more I am seen, the better!

Leggings' Life Today

Innovative & Friendly App. It really gets good amount of traffic to the Shopify store. Only thing we require is to make our store Appealing & Affordable for many. Good to Install.

Previous 1