Unite Free Traffic

Unite Free Traffic

by Unite Commerce

Get Free Traffic for Your Store with Ads

22 Lions Bookstore

The only thing I noticed was a slow down of my website. The ads did not perform - mine or others. Nothing was shown on my store. Besides, the app doesn't allow me to choose where to display the ads or what type of ads I can display. I don't want to display sex toys or unrelated things. This is just another app made by another guy that doesn't know ANYTHING about business. Shopify is a great platform filled with garbage apps, that are completely useless because they were made by people WHO DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ONLINE BUSINESS!

Jake 'n' Jasp

The app is OK not a great app. I have gotton few hits on my ads. But the customer support sucks! They NEVER respond! you are on your own. I wrote to them couple of times and never received any response. I had one bid on an item, I accepted the bid and there is no further communication about what happens next. The FAQ's don't address the bidding process. When I contacted the customer service, they never responded. I am thinking of deleting this app.
----------------------------------------
Response to your comment!
Check my mails to the same email you have provided on Sun, Oct 27, 9:35 PM , Oct 31 etc. I got one response but you did not address my question about the bid process which someone had sent me a bid and what is the next process.

November 7, 2019

Hi Buddy,

Sorry to hear you did not enjoy the Results.....Also we have not received any messages from you, please send message on support@unitexpres.com and we will be very happy to attend to your queries

Regards
Mark Walter

My Bikini Flex

Havent been able to do anything, doesnt seem to be working... Tried to contact support but havent got a response yet and its almost been a week..

Valueland.co

The app is not working so far, emailed support unreachable I asked them if everything done correctly might have been my mistake but no answer.

Lumenstone

Original i thought this app was okay and i kind of like it very much. However, after installing, my store's add to cart button broke. Somehow this app will cause your add to cart button to not function properly. The button will load forever whenever your customer presses it. However, the product will be added to the cart. Therefore, the customer will not know that their item has been sent to the cart as the button is still loading.

Please fix this issue before i fix this review. I am very frustrated as I have been finding the problem that broke my page for the whole day.

ROX Jewelry Shop

I downloaded this app and was very disappointed. The UI is done very poorly, and it wouldn't let me save ads. The grammar doesn't make sense either.

May 24, 2019

Dear Rox,
Appreciate your valuable comments in making the App better, all features are working, you can contact us on support@unitexpres.com and we can resolve your issues