Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

by Swan Software

100k+ Installs. Never Pay for Impressions Again

HoneybunnyProducts@Shopify

I used this app to see what my online new store is doing. Thanks a lot. I don’t have problem so far with the app.It’s a great app to use for business.

Stella & Herman

I haven't used yet. I will be taking the weekend to spend time looking further into what this app can offer my store.

Fitness Gixxer

I used the app to advertise and trade traffic with other stores. It was a bit difficult at first but there was plenty of documentaion and step by step processes once I figured it out the results speak for themselves.

RisaRose Luxury Shop

I got alot of impressions so far. I hope I get sales from it soon. I been opened for now my second year. I just hope it pays for itself. www.risaroselux.com
RisaRose Luxury Shop

May 8, 2021

Hiii, the RisaRose Luxury Shop team,

We are so thankful that you found the time and left us this amazing review. 💚 💛

And words can't describe how thrilled we are to see that you're enjoying our features as much as we're enjoying being of service to you.

Also, we personally want to thank you for spreading peace and confidence during these trying times! 💫 🌿

drasso

I use this app to help my store to be a Berthe store in the market getting more sell and get more people in the store.

April 23, 2021

Greeting of the day, DRASSO team!🌿🌱🌿

Wow! We are so touched by your highest praise, thank you so much for finding the time and leaving us this wonderful review. You guys make us feel humbled and grateful for trusting us with your growth.

We will do everything to keep bringing you joy and helping you flourish!

Please stay spiritual goddesses you are.🌒 🌕 🌘

The Big Creek Belle

I am a new user to this App and hope that it works. Will let you know. I am a new user to this App and hope that it works. Will let you know.

April 19, 2021

We thanking you for your review and time team at The Big Creek Belle. It’s great having a Customer such as yourself who encourages and supports. Your thoughtfulness is a gift we will always treasure 💎.

Our customers' satisfaction is our utmost priority, we are always ready to provide the hand of assistance.

We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come 😇.

Timepiece Fashions

I used this app to gain traffic to my store very optimistic for the results to come from working with this company

April 19, 2021

Hey team at Timepiece Fashions 🤗,

We are sending our immense gratitude for taking your time and leaving invaluable feedback.

Thank you for the trust you have put in Unite Traffic. Our ongoing success relies on the loyalty and support of customers like you. We look forward to an enjoyable business experience with you🥳.

Special thanks for emphasizing our service, we always go the extra mile just to make our beloved customers happy❤️.

3sistersL.M.N Health@Beauty Shop

i use this app to help me make more sales because it is easy hope it can help me do more i give them 5 star rating thanks united.

February 28, 2021

Allow us to express our sincerest gratitude for leaving the magnificent review team at 3sistersL.M.N Health@Beauty Shop 🙏🏻💞,

We are thrilled to have you as part of our big family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you more, next week we are launching a new feature will jeep you posted once we are live!🤗

bgals

well i havent gotten any traffic yet.i have been useing the app for about a week and a half..maybe im just doing something wrong

February 22, 2021

We express our deepest and sincerest gratitude to you for leaving a review team at bgals, 💞

We understand that you have not got traffic, the key reason is that your CPC is very low, we have sent you recommendation emails asking you to increase your CPC but we think you might hv missed them, Todays report shows you have 4 ads running, but with your low CPC still you have got around 194 impressions just consider increasing your CPC and watch the traffic flow to your site.

Thank you so much for giving us a chance to serve you on your needs, it is an honor to be a part of your success.🥳 We will try to keep the excellent service consistent and effective.

We feel like thanking you endlessly. Thank you so much. 🙏🏻😁

EL Cheapos Stuff

This is a great app to help grow yor business if you use it with extra CPC I would recomend it it seems to help me get more trafic

February 10, 2021

We are incredibly grateful for such a lovely review from your team, EL Cheapos Stuff! 💖

It’s so pleasing to know that you are enjoying your experience with us. ✨Yes CPC helps get you more traffic

We are happy to see you get more traffic to your store! 😍 Please don’t hesitate to try out our Pro feature as well, it will get you Bonus Credits & all our other Apps for FREE.

Just drop us a line if you’ll need any further assistance. And thanks again for your sweet review. ⭐

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9