Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

by Swan Software

100k+ Installs. Never Pay for Impressions Again

Eurekaonline

This app is very helpful and has assisted in driving traffic organically to my shop. I hope it will continue to make a difference!

NeverStopLovingScrubsApparel&Eccetera

I can't get this app off of my store its installed everywhere it's even connected to my drop shipping I want this app removed completely

BrenSports

I'm upset with what you did. You installed a "bidding" option on my site at the product level without notifying me. Changing my pricing and checkout model without disclosure was very uncool and may have disrupted my sales process for a few days. I reported it to Shopify and you will hear from them.

Air Space Purifier

I would like to use this app for the better result of ads-free traffic and because of the quality of your app. One more I need your guideline and training how to set up a campaign in your app.

Hello, our dear Air Space Purifier team! 💓

Allow me, on behalf of all members of our friendly team, to thank you for such kind and warm words addressed to us. We were very pleased to read your sincere review. It is very respectful that you appreciate and share your guidance on how to make the app more better.

Fah Tboutique

Je viens juste de commencer alors attendons de voir la suite. Je reviendrais mettre plus d'avis quand je saurais comment ca marche

July 17, 2021

Hi, team at Fah Tboutique!

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We truly appreciate every word on our team and app! :)

Your feelings and thoughts mean a lot to the whole Unite Traffic team. We always strive to improve our service.

We really appreciate the time you took to share your honest feedback with us. We always try to exceed our customers’ expectations and are ready to go the extra mile to help them to get what they want.

And again, I would like to thank you for your desire to help us to become better. 😊

HoneybunnyProducts@Shopify

I used this app to see what my online new store is doing. Thanks a lot. I don’t have problem so far with the app.It’s a great app to use for business.

July 17, 2021

Greetings of the day, the team at HoneybunnyProducts@Shopify!

Your valuable feedback makes us grow and delight our dear merchants! 😊

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for expressing the appreciation of our features and we couldn't be happier to see how you find our collaboration so fruitful.

It's thoughtful clients like you who make us fantastic, and for that, we're eternally grateful. We have and always will keep and develop our coherence cause you are our strongest motivation!

Thank you for staying with us! Wish you a happy free Traffic!

Stella & Herman

I haven't used yet. I will be taking the weekend to spend time looking further into what this app can offer my store.

Fitness Gixxer

I used the app to advertise and trade traffic with other stores. It was a bit difficult at first but there was plenty of documentaion and step by step processes once I figured it out the results speak for themselves.

July 17, 2021

Hey, the team at Fitness Gixxer!

We can’t possibly repay you for the kindness that you show us. However, we will keep trying by providing you the best support! 😊😊

And thank you for trusting us with Free Traffici just keep in mind that we're always here to help you test our features further🙏.

Wish you and your business many and many loyal admirers and promise to stay your most loyal supporters! 💖

RisaRose Luxury Shop

I got alot of impressions so far. I hope I get sales from it soon. I been opened for now my second year. I just hope it pays for itself. www.risaroselux.com
RisaRose Luxury Shop

May 8, 2021

Hiii, the RisaRose Luxury Shop team,

We are so thankful that you found the time and left us this amazing review. 💚 💛

And words can't describe how thrilled we are to see that you're enjoying our features as much as we're enjoying being of service to you.

Also, we personally want to thank you for spreading peace and confidence during these trying times! 💫 🌿

drasso

I use this app to help my store to be a Berthe store in the market getting more sell and get more people in the store.

April 23, 2021

Greeting of the day, DRASSO team!🌿🌱🌿

Wow! We are so touched by your highest praise, thank you so much for finding the time and leaving us this wonderful review. You guys make us feel humbled and grateful for trusting us with your growth.

We will do everything to keep bringing you joy and helping you flourish!

Please stay spiritual goddesses you are.🌒 🌕 🌘