Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

by Swan Software

Never Pay for Impressions Again

READY-STEADY-HERE-WE-GO

I just started I will see how it goes mmmmmx bbbbbbbb ttttttttttttt uuuuuuuuu bbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbh

Raven And Woolf

sp far so good easy to use and great service cant complain. looking forward to a lot more clients, and gaining more revenue

Fawn one

I used this app to help bring traffic and potential customers to my site. And it as done just that I am very pleased by the outcome and I recommend this app 100%.

Sporty N Spicy

I am using the app as a way to build my audience and so far I have been receiving more clicks on my website!

CoolStuffStore

Very helpful app! I recomend it !!

Dee’s Homeware

I struggled with the layout of this app to begin with but it has definitely bought more traffic to my store.

TD Lil Smiles

Great App for free Traffic. A must have app for anyone on a tight budget. Im very happy I installed!

Kash & Ash

I like it so far. Just installed it few days ago so I'm still taking note. I've had some clicks from other merchants stores. I thought it would interfere with the look of my store having products from other stores in mine, but it didn't affect it.

Loja Visite o Brasil

Instalei este aplicativo para melhorar o tráfego do site e divulgar os meus. Já identifiquei mais de 4.000 impressões até hoje. Ainda não criei meus anúncios, pois, dependo de respostas às minhas dúvidas, contudo, ao meu primeiro contato com o suporte já passam +de 72hs isso em 15/08, (Hoje 25/08 já se vão 10 dias sem resposta do suporte) sem nenhuma resposta. Reenviei outro e-mail. Posso melhorar as estrelas, após retorno!

Wardrobe-Companies

I like that you can define where
your target market is. A weekly summary email may help.
Being able to determine budget and cpc are also beneficial.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6