Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

by Unite Commerce

Never Pay for Impressions Again

Made by you Supplies

I tried using it but could not get create ads. I got an error message every time. I contacted them numerous times but never got a response so I deleted the app.

Glitzy's Gab

This app is awesome for creating efficient campaigns, the process is smooth... no complaints here so I recommend this app

Lumenstone

Same for this app. There is another version of this too. I like it, however, this app will break your store's add to cart button. It will stay loading forever after a customer clicks on it. Please fix this issue asap. I have uninstalled this app untill this issue have been fixed.

masonpcparadise

app was amazing but not it wont let me open the app up anymore everytime i go to load it, it just tells me server could not be connected and closes the page, which sucks because i have a very high click rate campaign going on right now.would 10/10 use again if to decided to work.

August 18, 2019

Dear masonpcparadise,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused the server was rebooting when you must have tried, it was just for a few seconds, but we apologize for the inconvenience and we are available 24/7 for your queries, don't hesitate to contact us

Koi Beauty Products

This app so far has been great. Simple, easy and fast set up and great interface. Would definitely recommend to anyone on a ZERO budget looking to boost traffic

Glide Paddleboards

I am very happy with conversion rates which more than compensate for giving a little space for ads, I use this App on all my sites, Nice Work Team

securitycameralights

Everyone loves FREE traffic. This helps everyone in the short and long term. Great initiative! Good No charge for Impressions

backpacksnow

Will it live up to its descriptions, Doing More than what it is saying it does, We are Connected to a Winner!....

FreshPrepPgh

FREE is what i Love…..Great app to use to get more traffic to create more sales definitely was using an App which was charging for Impressions This is the BEST…..

Toni Buchanan

As a eCommerce business owner it is definitely beneficial to cross promote with other entrepreneurs. This app is really useful Well Done Guys!!!!

Previous 1