Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

by Swan Software

Never Pay for Impressions Again

Fine Bargains

I use this app to get more people to my store. So far it has increased my views. I give this app 5 stars.

thecampingculture

I am just downloading the software I have no idea how it will do. Sounds like a win to me for doing not much of anything that I would not have done otherwise.

LIAINSIXTH

I just started using this app 5 days ago. And I have gotten a lot of impressions and clicks. It has been a good app to work with so far.

Raven And Woolf

sp far so good easy to use and great service cant complain. looking forward to a lot more clients, and gaining more revenue

Fawn one

I used this app to help bring traffic and potential customers to my site. And it as done just that I am very pleased by the outcome and I recommend this app 100%.

Sporty N Spicy

I am using the app as a way to build my audience and so far I have been receiving more clicks on my website!

CoolStuffStore

Very helpful app! I recomend it !!

TD Lil Smiles

Great App for free Traffic. A must have app for anyone on a tight budget. Im very happy I installed!

Kash & Ash

I like it so far. Just installed it few days ago so I'm still taking note. I've had some clicks from other merchants stores. I thought it would interfere with the look of my store having products from other stores in mine, but it didn't affect it.

Sky Shop Boutique