Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

by Unite Commerce

Never Pay for Impressions Again

Loja Visite o Brasil

Instalei este aplicativo para melhorar o tráfego do site e divulgar os meus. Já identifiquei mais de 1.000 impressões em 24hs. Ainda não criei meus anúncios, pois, dependo de respostas às minhas dúvidas, contudo, ao meu primeiro contato com o suporte já passam de 24hs sem nenhuma resposta. Reenviei outro e-mail. Posso melhorar as estrelas, após retorno!

Wardrobe-Companies

I like that you can define where
your target market is. A weekly summary email may help.
Being able to determine budget and cpc are also beneficial.

Sky Shop Boutique

Viking merchant store

Totally worthy application for the real shopping experience. I hope I have use of it in the future.

R F Store

adorei o aplicativo
dá pra anunciar vários produtos.nos ajuda bastante nas divulgações.
obrigado pelo aplicativo

Shado Candles

I just started and already getting clicks I can say is that it's very exciting and the online help is just awesome. And all for FREEEEEEEEE

DELUXE STYLE AVENUE

perfect..............................................................................................................................

SCL Fashion

Everything is fine, the application is good but with this pop-up for a survey is takes time from me to get and update my ads.

RAVE EMPIRE RIGA

This app helps me a lot to get traffic in my store. The app is very easy to set up and use. Recommended!

MayN Style

I am using this app to increase my store traffic and I am hopeful for sales to come from advertisements/campaigns.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7