Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

by Swan Software

100k+ Installs. Never Pay for Impressions Again

The Big Creek Belle

I am a new user to this App and hope that it works. Will let you know. I am a new user to this App and hope that it works. Will let you know.

April 19, 2021

We thanking you for your review and time team at The Big Creek Belle. It’s great having a Customer such as yourself who encourages and supports. Your thoughtfulness is a gift we will always treasure 💎.

Our customers' satisfaction is our utmost priority, we are always ready to provide the hand of assistance.

We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come 😇.

Timepiece Fashions

I used this app to gain traffic to my store very optimistic for the results to come from working with this company

April 19, 2021

Hey team at Timepiece Fashions 🤗,

We are sending our immense gratitude for taking your time and leaving invaluable feedback.

Thank you for the trust you have put in Unite Traffic. Our ongoing success relies on the loyalty and support of customers like you. We look forward to an enjoyable business experience with you🥳.

Special thanks for emphasizing our service, we always go the extra mile just to make our beloved customers happy❤️.

3sistersL.M.N Health@Beauty Shop

i use this app to help me make more sales because it is easy hope it can help me do more i give them 5 star rating thanks united.

February 28, 2021

Allow us to express our sincerest gratitude for leaving the magnificent review team at 3sistersL.M.N Health@Beauty Shop 🙏🏻💞,

We are thrilled to have you as part of our big family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you more, next week we are launching a new feature will jeep you posted once we are live!🤗

bgals

well i havent gotten any traffic yet.i have been useing the app for about a week and a half..maybe im just doing something wrong

February 22, 2021

We express our deepest and sincerest gratitude to you for leaving a review team at bgals, 💞

We understand that you have not got traffic, the key reason is that your CPC is very low, we have sent you recommendation emails asking you to increase your CPC but we think you might hv missed them, Todays report shows you have 4 ads running, but with your low CPC still you have got around 194 impressions just consider increasing your CPC and watch the traffic flow to your site.

Thank you so much for giving us a chance to serve you on your needs, it is an honor to be a part of your success.🥳 We will try to keep the excellent service consistent and effective.

We feel like thanking you endlessly. Thank you so much. 🙏🏻😁

EL Cheapos Stuff

This is a great app to help grow yor business if you use it with extra CPC I would recomend it it seems to help me get more trafic

February 10, 2021

We are incredibly grateful for such a lovely review from your team, EL Cheapos Stuff! 💖

It’s so pleasing to know that you are enjoying your experience with us. ✨Yes CPC helps get you more traffic

We are happy to see you get more traffic to your store! 😍 Please don’t hesitate to try out our Pro feature as well, it will get you Bonus Credits & all our other Apps for FREE.

Just drop us a line if you’ll need any further assistance. And thanks again for your sweet review. ⭐

Excape Hatch

This is exactly the type of app needed when running an ecommerce store. Motivated traffic is the holy grail which this app delivers

February 9, 2021

Heeey, team at Excape Hatch, we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. 😊

We put so much effort in performing great support and our team always tries their best to resolve customers queries in a very timely manner, and we are so thrilled that it has resonated with you. 🙏

It’s always a joy for us to work with your team and we definitely will look forward to serving you in the future! ✨

Thank you, once again, for the lovely review and recommendation. ❤️

Eshopifiz

my eshopifiz.com store has had this app for a few months now just to test how well the free version responds with multiple ad variants, I haven't had any sales! my store gets better results from other apps and sales eg I marketed the same ring for $75 on this and another app to test it, I got 18 sales from the other app and few results from this app, I do like the way you can search your store for products and CPC but needs a better way to charge for clicks, not many options but this is a good app for beginners who are starting out, you do not get free credits each month you have to pay for that, its a bit misleading with the wording, so just making that clear, as soon as I ran out of credits they immediately email you asking you to top up, which I don't see the point of because if I am going to spend money, I need to make sure I am making money - maybe I got the basics wrong but I couldn't find any help videos to help me work out the best way to market products etc but if I do get ten sales I will update this because I actually like it, besides the slow loading pages, they load like dial up speeds and I am on Ultra Fiber, I seriously took a coffee break and came back to a loaded page, it was horrendous lol I thought I had jumped back in time 30 years. I do recommend people with new businesses give it a go especially on low budgets. Thanks

February 5, 2021

Hey-heey team at Eshopifiz,

Thank you for showering us with this marvelous feedback and giving us an opportunity to show our appreciation. We are very grateful and humbled to you for such a loveable comment. We are working on making Unite Traffic Better and all your valuable feedback is empowering us to make the product better, Know that you have made our day today and have put smiles on our hearts 💖

To serve you is our ultimate pleasure. Please always be sure that we are here for you 💕🦄

RING CHIME

I have not noticed any traffic on my store yet I just get traffic here and there will let you know in future thank you

January 18, 2021

Hi Team at RING CHIME,

Please accept our deepest gratitude for leaving a fabulous review and contributing your time to our growth! 😇

In our field our beloved merchants are foremost and therefore your feedback is highly appreciated by us.

We are extremely grateful to you for choosing us and we are even more pleased to hear that you are getting Traffic as everything is created for your success. Thank you so much for letting us know. 🤩

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, we’d love to chat with you!

Robit Repair

Great app, beautiful and easy to use interface. Really puts the products out there and being it is pay per click is awesome.

January 14, 2021

Dear team from Robit Repair, thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience with us! 💖

We are thrilled to know that you are satisfied with our product. Your kind words pays off all the hard work our team put into the performance of great service. 🙌 And if you’ll need any assistance - we’re always here for you. 😊

Best regards.

MiamiFozz

Great app! Just started using it for my startup website. Got me a nice amount of views and a couple clicks.

January 13, 2021

Heeeey, team at MiamiFozz! We are beyond grateful that you took the time to leave us such a beautiful and insightful review! 😍

We are so happy to welcome you to our team and it’s so pleasing to know that you are enjoying Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic so far✨

A special thanks for mentioning the service. Our team works very hard to perform outstanding service and support for our beloved customers. We do care and we are always there for each of you! ❤️

Once again, thank you very much for choosing us.