Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

by Swan Software

100k+ Installs. Never Pay for Impressions Again

RING CHIME

I have not noticed any traffic on my store yet I just get traffic here and there will let you know in future thank you

January 18, 2021

Hi Team at RING CHIME,

Please accept our deepest gratitude for leaving a fabulous review and contributing your time to our growth! 😇

In our field our beloved merchants are foremost and therefore your feedback is highly appreciated by us.

We are extremely grateful to you for choosing us and we are even more pleased to hear that you are getting Traffic as everything is created for your success. Thank you so much for letting us know. 🤩

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, we’d love to chat with you!

Robit Repair

Great app, beautiful and easy to use interface. Really puts the products out there and being it is pay per click is awesome.

January 14, 2021

Dear team from Robit Repair, thank you so much for taking the time out to share your experience with us! 💖

We are thrilled to know that you are satisfied with our product. Your kind words pays off all the hard work our team put into the performance of great service. 🙌 And if you’ll need any assistance - we’re always here for you. 😊

Best regards.

MiamiFozz

Great app! Just started using it for my startup website. Got me a nice amount of views and a couple clicks.

January 13, 2021

Heeeey, team at MiamiFozz! We are beyond grateful that you took the time to leave us such a beautiful and insightful review! 😍

We are so happy to welcome you to our team and it’s so pleasing to know that you are enjoying Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic so far✨

A special thanks for mentioning the service. Our team works very hard to perform outstanding service and support for our beloved customers. We do care and we are always there for each of you! ❤️

Once again, thank you very much for choosing us.

Engage Digital Media Network

Using this APP since last 7 days and getting the Traffic as claimed.... already 3 sales and waiting for more….Totally satisfied, such apps help small stores like us who don't have big budgets, Nice Work Guys.

December 27, 2020

Ho-ho-ho! 🎅🏻

Greetings of the Season team at Engage Digital Media Network,

We are immensely grateful to you for taking the time to leave your wondrous review this magnificent day. 🎊

We want to take a moment to express our deepest gratitude to acknowledge you for your support of our service and product. We are thankful for the chance to serve you and would like to wish you a prosperous Christmas season. We truly look forward to assisting you in the future and send our very best wishes at Christmas and New Year.💕

drinkdrop.net

I like it so far. Just installed it few days ago so I'm still taking note. I've had some sales through other merchants stores. I thought it would interfere with the look of my store having products from other stores in mine, but it didn't affect it.

December 27, 2020

We are humbled and grateful for such a lovely and caring review team at drinkdrop.net! 🌞 We send millions of thanks to you.

Our main focus is to serve your requirements with our products and effective assistance. Please be informed that it was just a joy working with you.

May you give us an opportunity to work with you many years ahead 🍒

flo wigs

This is an amazing app if you want to increase traffic on your store, plus to increase clicks and convert to sales from Day 1. Give More Power to your store with Unite Traffic!

Abstersvs

Everything is fine, the application is good….. got impressions instantly which FB would have charged me 200-300$ totally worth for FREE

Maison 18 TN

You're missing out!!!!! FREE TRAFFIC it helps grow your WORLDWIDE Audience FOR FREEEEEE. I am definitely gonna use it for long time.

Fine Bargains

I use this app to get more people to my store. So far it has increased my views. I give this app 5 stars.

thecampingculture

I am just downloading the software I have no idea how it will do. Sounds like a win to me for doing not much of anything that I would not have done otherwise.