Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

by Swan Software

100k+ Installs. Never Pay for Impressions Again

Fawn one

I used this app to help bring traffic and potential customers to my site. And it as done just that I am very pleased by the outcome and I recommend this app 100%.

Sporty N Spicy

I am using the app as a way to build my audience and so far I have been receiving more clicks on my website!

CoolStuffStore

Very helpful app! I recomend it !!

TD Lil Smiles

Great App for free Traffic. A must have app for anyone on a tight budget. Im very happy I installed!

Kash & Ash

I like it so far. Just installed it few days ago so I'm still taking note. I've had some clicks from other merchants stores. I thought it would interfere with the look of my store having products from other stores in mine, but it didn't affect it.

Sky Shop Boutique

R F Store

adorei o aplicativo
dá pra anunciar vários produtos.nos ajuda bastante nas divulgações.
obrigado pelo aplicativo

DELUXE STYLE AVENUE

perfect..............................................................................................................................

SCL Fashion

Everything is fine, the application is good but with this pop-up for a survey is takes time from me to get and update my ads.

Owley Baby

A little hard to figure out at first but once it is set up it is good to go! Thank you so much for this application on Shopify.