Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

by Swan Software

100k+ Installs. Never Pay for Impressions Again

MyTousha

Very good application and very professional support team. Keep your work up and continue improve the app.

Alicetheluxe

Una buena aplicación. Me ayudo mucho en mi página. Me a permitido conocer el comportamiento de los visitantes hacia los productos que tengo. Gracias a los creadores.

Made by you Supplies

I tried using it but could not get create ads. I got an error message every time. I contacted them numerous times but never got a response so I deleted the app.

Glitzy's Gab

This app is awesome for creating efficient campaigns, the process is smooth... no complaints here so I recommend this app

Lumenstone

Same for this app. There is another version of this too. I like it, however, this app will break your store's add to cart button. It will stay loading forever after a customer clicks on it. Please fix this issue asap. I have uninstalled this app untill this issue have been fixed.

masonpcparadise

app was amazing but not it wont let me open the app up anymore everytime i go to load it, it just tells me server could not be connected and closes the page, which sucks because i have a very high click rate campaign going on right now.would 10/10 use again if to decided to work.

August 18, 2019

Dear masonpcparadise,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused the server was rebooting when you must have tried, it was just for a few seconds, but we apologize for the inconvenience and we are available 24/7 for your queries, don't hesitate to contact us

FreshPrepPgh

FREE is what i Love…..Great app to use to get more traffic to create more sales definitely was using an App which was charging for Impressions This is the BEST…..

vibeyourstyleshop

This app crash my whole store. Do not use it!!! Once i uninstall it all working fine. Make me waste so much time to find the problem.

July 14, 2019

Dear https://vibeyourstyleshop.myshopify.com/

Your Shop is closed and does not exist, don't use such abusive language...... if you cant compete with our software features kindly don't misguide customers with such abusive messages........ its really sorry that competitors use such tactics to misguide users, we are available 24/7 on support@uintexpres.com for any assistance Thanks!!!!

Cognozas

Using this APP since last 7 days and getting the Traffic as claimed....Totally satisfied, such apps help small stores like us who don't have big budgets, Nice Work Guys..

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next