Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

by Swan Software

100k+ Installs. Never Pay for Impressions Again

bgals

well i havent gotten any traffic yet.i have been useing the app for about a week and a half..maybe im just doing something wrong

February 22, 2021

We express our deepest and sincerest gratitude to you for leaving a review team at bgals, 💞

We understand that you have not got traffic, the key reason is that your CPC is very low, we have sent you recommendation emails asking you to increase your CPC but we think you might hv missed them, Todays report shows you have 4 ads running, but with your low CPC still you have got around 194 impressions just consider increasing your CPC and watch the traffic flow to your site.

Thank you so much for giving us a chance to serve you on your needs, it is an honor to be a part of your success.🥳 We will try to keep the excellent service consistent and effective.

We feel like thanking you endlessly. Thank you so much. 🙏🏻😁

Loja Visite o Brasil

Instalei este aplicativo para melhorar o tráfego do site e divulgar os meus. Já identifiquei mais de 4.000 impressões até hoje. Ainda não criei meus anúncios, pois, dependo de respostas às minhas dúvidas, contudo, ao meu primeiro contato com o suporte já passam +de 72hs isso em 15/08, (Hoje 25/08 já se vão 10 dias sem resposta do suporte) sem nenhuma resposta. Reenviei outro e-mail. Posso melhorar as estrelas, após retorno!

Made by you Supplies

I tried using it but could not get create ads. I got an error message every time. I contacted them numerous times but never got a response so I deleted the app.

Lumenstone

Same for this app. There is another version of this too. I like it, however, this app will break your store's add to cart button. It will stay loading forever after a customer clicks on it. Please fix this issue asap. I have uninstalled this app untill this issue have been fixed.

vibeyourstyleshop

This app crash my whole store. Do not use it!!! Once i uninstall it all working fine. Make me waste so much time to find the problem.

July 14, 2019

Dear https://vibeyourstyleshop.myshopify.com/

Your Shop is closed and does not exist, don't use such abusive language...... if you cant compete with our software features kindly don't misguide customers with such abusive messages........ its really sorry that competitors use such tactics to misguide users, we are available 24/7 on support@uintexpres.com for any assistance Thanks!!!!