Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

by Swan Software

100k+ Installs. Never Pay for Impressions Again

EL Cheapos Stuff

This is a great app to help grow yor business if you use it with extra CPC I would recomend it it seems to help me get more trafic

February 10, 2021

We are incredibly grateful for such a lovely review from your team, EL Cheapos Stuff! 💖

It’s so pleasing to know that you are enjoying your experience with us. ✨Yes CPC helps get you more traffic

We are happy to see you get more traffic to your store! 😍 Please don’t hesitate to try out our Pro feature as well, it will get you Bonus Credits & all our other Apps for FREE.

Just drop us a line if you’ll need any further assistance. And thanks again for your sweet review. ⭐

READY-STEADY-HERE-WE-GO

I just started I will see how it goes mmmmmx bbbbbbbb ttttttttttttt uuuuuuuuu bbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbh

Dee’s Homeware

I struggled with the layout of this app to begin with but it has definitely bought more traffic to my store.

Wardrobe-Companies

I like that you can define where
your target market is. A weekly summary email may help.
Being able to determine budget and cpc are also beneficial.

Viking merchant store

Totally worthy application for the real shopping experience. I hope I have use of it in the future.

MayN Style

I am using this app to increase my store traffic and I am hopeful for sales to come from advertisements/campaigns.

Concentrate Kulture Lifestyle Gifts

Just started using this app, but so far so good. Dont have any feedback specific yet, but will update my review as I do.

SteelJoy!

I using this app to possibly drive traffic to my store, it seems to be working. I am grateful for any help I can get.

JollyLittleAngel

I installed this App for more traffic and so far i am happy i am getting some traffic to my store. Waiting to see if the traffic will convert. so far so good. I will update how it goes.

Zazo Discounts

Used to help with traffic. I would recommend to others. Ultimately it really depends on what you want to achieve.

Previous 1