Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

Unite Free Ads & Free Traffic

by Unite Commerce

Never Pay for Impressions Again

Sahelys

I am check now is very good I am recommend to anyone that will help me I need a help to promise my products

Beard Cavern

Cool concept and hope this keeps growing, keep this as a community than money for ads company :) Improve on being able to filter the partner ads that show in my store by language, I think it doesn't connect very well having some ads in a different language that I use in my own.

Glitzy's Gab

This app is awesome for creating efficient campaigns, the process is smooth... no complaints here so I recommend this app

masonpcparadise

app was amazing but not it wont let me open the app up anymore everytime i go to load it, it just tells me server could not be connected and closes the page, which sucks because i have a very high click rate campaign going on right now.would 10/10 use again if to decided to work.

August 18, 2019

Dear masonpcparadise,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused the server was rebooting when you must have tried, it was just for a few seconds, but we apologize for the inconvenience and we are available 24/7 for your queries, don't hesitate to contact us