Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

by Unite Commerce

Dropshippers Solution with 9% Rewards, Oberlo Alternative

My 1 Up Discount Outlet

I just started using the app I f****** love it easy to source products and the reward are awesome I highly recommend it!!

JYards

I downloaded the app and the chrome extension, and started adding items from AliExpress to my shop, and immediately I faced five bugs:

(1) On aliexpress.com, the product images appear too small to allow for making a quick selection decision, despite the fact that the image borders are wide and suitably-sized.

(2) On aliexpress.com, and on any collection page that shows a series of products, when clicking UniteExpress Chrome Extension Icon, I had too encounters: (1) Either a total hault of all of my opened chrome windows and tabs, or (2) refreshing the webpage and loading it to start from the header and not from the last point I clicked.

(3) Whatever items I add using the chrome extension icon of UniteXpress, they do not go to the (Imported Products) list. The list is always empty and cannot be filled by any means.

(4) On the (Imported Products) page, the indicator of (Multiple Auto Update) is not functioning. I can set it (ON), but when refreshing the page, it returns (OFF).

(5) I issued a ticket to report all of the above bugs, and I received an error message and I lost all of my long, written text. So, there's no other way to report such errors than the reviews page.

By the way, what is their correct company name? In the URL I can see it (unitexpres) with one (single s). In the logo it's "unit" (in green), and "express" (in violet), except for the (x) which holds the two colors, while express has (double s), so I could understand it as (Unit Express) based on the coloring. On shopify APPs the name is (Unite Aliexpress), having the (e) part of the first word. Is it Unite or Unit? Is it Expres or Express? What's wrong with you guys!!!

ByForest

Haven’t got to use it yet so I will redo this soon to correct my results from use thank you, seems simple enough

Tajmc Tees

This have been a great experience for me so far. Quick, easy and simple to operate and the prices are great.

Dragonball Super Store

I really like how easy to his app is. It imports easy, imports the details and pictures you need and filters out pictures you don’t need. Changing prices is really easy with the set value or multiplier. Multiply your profits easier. Really easy to understand and use. I used to order through the app because it would have the orders there with the buttons there. Click the button and it adds that item to the cart in aliexpress. No need to search for the product, it already added the exact order. After using it a few times, it malfunctioned. It did not add the items to the cart anymore. So I stopped using the reward feature altogether and just ordered from my mobile site, which is a few cents cheaper to do anyways. If they fixed that feature, I would use it again, maybe because I use my mobile phone majority of the time. If they could upgrade it so that I can do everything from my phone, which is my go to and not the desktop computer.

August 7, 2019

Dear Dragonball,
Thanks for your awesome & detailed review, kindly note that REWARDS program can only work with the Chrome Extn through Desktop, via mobile the aliexpress algorithm changes so we cannot activate the code therefore you miss your 9% Rewards, Thanks for your comments this will help us make the product better,

Koi Beauty Products

I love it as a great substitute to Oberlo. Excellent customer service that is knowledgeable and super helpful & Rewards Program is a Cherry Topped on the Cake

Glide Paddleboards

Needed to update my review as I have been with Unitexpress for some time now satisfied totally and now earning my Rewards Also. Highly recommended to everyone.

securitycameralights

I just made the switch from Oberlo to Unitexpres and I have to say, already my experience so far has been astronomically better. Getting my 9% Rewards I'm so grateful and impressed

backpacksnow

I'm 100% new to drop shipping and was able to use Unitexpress app to quite speedily stock my site with great items with very little fuss. Totally satisfied

Shop Bling's

I try this app to compare with oberlo and oberlo is more easy to set and to configure product true the store and to see the cost price. The only thing i like is the chrome extension to captur the url on aliexpress.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14