Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

by Swan Software

Dropshippers Solution with 9% Rewards, Oberlo Alternative

FASHION FACTORY BOUTIQUE

I LIKE THE WAY IT UNITE MY SPRODUCT AND IT GIVE ME A LOT OF TIME TO GET OTHER THINGS TOGETHER SHOW ME HOW TO UNITE FOR MYSELF.

March 13, 2021

Is there no limit to your awesomeness team at FASHION FACTORY BOUTIQUE 💔❤️

Thank you for showering us with such glorious words, that we will always treasure. We love you too. It is such a joy and delight contributing to your business 🥳.

We are lucky that you have chosen Unitexpress to be part of that beautiness and best of luck in your Business 🙏🏻💞.

Lovely Lust

AVOID THIS APP
When there are problems, support is horrible. They do not respond to messages even tho they say they reply immediately. It's been a week and a half and several messages and still waiting. Been forced to take off checkout.

March 13, 2021

We are sending you tons of gratitude and appreciation for sharing your feedback team at Lovely Lust 😍,

We are so happy that you have chosen UniteXpress in a world, filled with so many choices and possibilities.

We put our hearts and souls into customers' requests and great effort to make the best result. And it is such a pleasure to serve you and we appreciate that you found a key bug for us regarding pricing changing rules, yes we apologize that it took us 6 days to find the bug, the good news is that we have rectified it, and now its resolved, once again we thank you for choosing Unitexpress 😇😊.

Cloudkart

I USED THIS APP FOR DOING MY DROPSIPPING BUSINESS. ITS GOOD TO FINDING THE PRODUCTS AND EASY TO USE. Thanks.

Engage Digital Media Network

Totally Satisfied especially with Mark's Support & the 9% Rewards was missing out so much $$$MONEY$$$$ totally worth.....well done guys :)

drinkdrop.net

I have been using this app for 1 year, didn't face any problems yet. It is free, it does all the things just like oberlo. It is free unlimited products and unlimited fulfilment. I love this app and thank you very much...

flo wigs

You NEED THIS APP!....Cool...easy to use, save so much time If you are drop shipping & Get your 9% Rewards which all other Apps are keeping for themselves

Abstersvs

I spoke with Mark who was a tremendous help in fixing an issue. Great App with excellent online support, and thanks for the 9% Rewards

Maison 18 TN

Best App for Dropshipping changed my daily income & store maintenance tasks 100% I tried other app's none compare with this one

EK2 Canada

Email marketing laws stipulate that you must not include incorrect or misleading information! 21 hours after install, apps support team sends the following: "As a loyal UniteXpress App user, the Best 2019 Dropshipping App as selected by Tech Times, We have a special announcement to make....... You have been selected from the huge list of Loyal Dropshippers who have been using UniteXpress since long, and we have a special proposal for you, currently Pro Users are charged at US$ 39.95 per month for the Rewards & Reviews Features, we have short listed some stores and your store is one of them, who has been selected form a discounted price of US$ 29.95 As Aliexpress Rewards program is a unique oppurtunity for Dropshippers to earn extra 9% on each Aliexpress purchase, we at UniteXpress feel its the dropshippers hard earned money which we should not hold back and keeep it hidden and grab it as all the other apps are doing, therefore we created this unique algorithm where the dropshipper just adds his Aliexpress Id and starts earning 9% Rewards, so basically on a 200$ purchase of Aliexpress products you will cover up from your US$ 19.95 subscription . So lets get on board and grab this opportunity."

MJ Skiez

I had installed unitexpress app on my shopify store. But after that, I tried for Google advertisements and Google rejected it saying that the website has a malicious software. Later, Google told me that the malicious software is unitexpress app. After that, I uninstalled the app, but Google says that the malcious software of unitexpress still exists at various URLs in my website - https://www.mjskiez.com. Please help me to remove it from all the codes and places of theme in my website.

October 15, 2020

Dear Sir,

Our App does not have any malicious software we have more than 40,000 installs and all happy customers, please contact our online support team or send email to support@unitexpres.com with your exact query we will guide you through your problem

Support Team