Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

by Swan Software

Dropshippers Solution with 9% Rewards, Oberlo Alternative

EK2 Canada

Email marketing laws stipulate that you must not include incorrect or misleading information! 21 hours after install, apps support team sends the following: "As a loyal UniteXpress App user, the Best 2019 Dropshipping App as selected by Tech Times, We have a special announcement to make....... You have been selected from the huge list of Loyal Dropshippers who have been using UniteXpress since long, and we have a special proposal for you, currently Pro Users are charged at US$ 39.95 per month for the Rewards & Reviews Features, we have short listed some stores and your store is one of them, who has been selected form a discounted price of US$ 29.95 As Aliexpress Rewards program is a unique oppurtunity for Dropshippers to earn extra 9% on each Aliexpress purchase, we at UniteXpress feel its the dropshippers hard earned money which we should not hold back and keeep it hidden and grab it as all the other apps are doing, therefore we created this unique algorithm where the dropshipper just adds his Aliexpress Id and starts earning 9% Rewards, so basically on a 200$ purchase of Aliexpress products you will cover up from your US$ 19.95 subscription . So lets get on board and grab this opportunity."

MJ Skiez

I had installed unitexpress app on my shopify store. But after that, I tried for Google advertisements and Google rejected it saying that the website has a malicious software. Later, Google told me that the malicious software is unitexpress app. After that, I uninstalled the app, but Google says that the malcious software of unitexpress still exists at various URLs in my website - https://www.mjskiez.com. Please help me to remove it from all the codes and places of theme in my website.

October 15, 2020

Dear Sir,

Our App does not have any malicious software we have more than 40,000 installs and all happy customers, please contact our online support team or send email to support@unitexpres.com with your exact query we will guide you through your problem

Support Team
UniteXpress

O 21

It's a must for drop. It was my first app in this world, and so far so good for a recommendation.
I help with easy way to integrate products to your store

Quality products

A wonderful and organized application that allows easy navigation and the application system is very very easy.

Vibrant Activewear

Importing products from aliexpress is really simple. And the best part is, real time shipment tracking. This is the best!

kindestCup.com

Literally the best! This app lets you manage orders so easily. It's all in one place. Definitely a step up from older apps

Ella's Simple Shoppe

really enjoy that this app takes everything when making an import! vendors, merchants, my price and resale price i just love the simplicity. Check out some amazing items in my store from Unite www.momsgotdeals.com

Health Myself

great! even for the free version. Keep up the good work your doing alot to help small businesses and thats exactly what this world needs!

Modernist+

UPDATED AS OF APRIL 7, 2020: Shopify has refunded me the charge for this app. My store most certainly exists and this app developer knows it. I'd be more inclined to distrust the many positive reviews after my experience with Unite and Shopify. Didn't love how Shopify handle this situation -- took them over 3 weeks to resolve, but in the end, the refund was issued.

The 24/7 Customer Service this app claims to have NEVER did get back to me though. Buyer Beware

OBERLO is expensive, but in the long run, since it's the only inventory integration app for ali express that Shopify actually suports, it's kinda our only choice. SUCKS, but at least you get a working product and actual support responses.
------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED WARNING: THIS APP DEVELOPER WILL NOT RESPOND TO CUSTOMER SERVICE MESSAGES FROM ME, THE MERCHANT. THEY WILL ALSO NOT RESPOND TO SHOPIFY CUSTOMER SUPPORT. HOWEVER, SHOPIFY WILL NOT HAVE YOUR BACK ON THIS ISSUE AND WILL CONTINUE TO BILL YOU EVEN THOUGH THE SERVICE HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

BOTH SHOPIFY & THIS APP DEVELOPER ARE A MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT i AM SUPER SURPRISED AT HOW BAD SHOPIFY'S CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS BEEN ON THIS MATTER.

WARNING: This app not only does not work well, they will charge you even if you have uninstalled it.

What is worse, SHOPIFY will continue to charge you even though this app provider will not respond to SHOPIIFY's emails or the customers.

SHOPIFY supports this scam and will freeze your store if you do not pay for this app even when it is uninstalled. SHOPIFY is, by it's actions, colluding with this app provider to scam merchants out of fees for which services were not provided.

March 23, 2020

UPDATED : This store does not exist http://modernistplus.myshopify.com/ just created to put negative review on our site by some competitor who cant compete as our prices the lowest of all......

Dear Sir,
We are sorry to hear that you have been charged, if you have subscribed to PRO Features, we just charge US$ 9.95 which is clearly mentioned before you press the PRO Button, so assume you have willingly subscribed as our Basic Features are FREE, our support team is available 24/7 on online Chat and you can reach us on support@unitexpres.com

Lovely Nail Boutique

I use this app for add products for my nail store and I love it! So easy to use and has made my life alot easier

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10