Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

by Swan Software

Dropshippers Solution with 9% Rewards, Oberlo Alternative

Iokita Shop

Too bad, it could be a valid alternative to Oberlo but I only wasted time. I was not able to import products with the Chrome extension nor with the importer of products. I tried several times to send a ticket but keep giving me an error that I do not understand the reason. I understand that you offer the app. free probably because aware that it is not yet ok, but with these problems it is just wasting time.

Buybeautyproducts

Loving this app. They are great and the customer support is fantastic. They are not like Oberlo that wants more money. They work with you and it is unlimited. You cannot be limited in this day and age with ecommerce. Their customer support is now working with us so are margins are on point and we are profitable. Big thumbs up!

Madera Ph

Ok so we all know Oberlo gives you 500 products for free but these guys dont charge anything for unlimited products. I admire them .

Their support is top-notch and they do anything to help even if it means connecting via Teamviewer,

If you are new and want to expand your dropshipping business via Aliexpress. Then this app is the way to go!

Yes, it may not be like oberlo but they are always updating their features. Just tell them what you want and am sure they will do it...

Yogafunforall

WOW. That's all I can say. TRY IT YOURSELF! I am new to dropshipping and starting out its AMAZING! LIFE SAVER! Easy to learn, and easy to import all the information and products you need.
I'll never go back

Northshoreapparel Com

The app is trash, sometimes it's just down with no other explanation, sometimes certain navigation menu items don't work, can't search for products sometimes as it just hangs when searching. Fix your bugs in a UA environment instead of deploying it to the app store.

Gypsy Luxe Exchange

App is not working and waiting for a reply from support...Edit app is working now but will see once my store opens how well it does over all!

Alphaimports

We are trying to access the application and it is giving the error below, how do I order with Aliexpress?

Could not resolve host: alphaimports.myshopify.com; Unknown error#0 /home/unitexpr/public_html/app/client.php(47): ShopifyClient->curlHttpApiRequest('POST', 'https://alphaim...', '', 'client_id=e39e0...', Array) #1 /home/unitexpr/public_html/app/install.php(90): ShopifyClient->getAccessToken('f6008cc35087d86...') #2 {main}
Hello, It looks like you access website when we are down for maintenance, Thank you, Admin

786shop

this is the best apps I ever used. so easy and very pro. amazing time saver. this app has beaten all the expensive apps. it's unbelievable a new apps million times better than other apps that I used. thank you for bringing this amazing app you are the best. thank you

786shop4you.com

A Whiff Of This

I gave it one star for reliable. I have been working to get 40 items to stay in Shopify without changing. I finally figured out the pricing thing and it would be helpful to provide instructions and "about" for each page for the setting. The setup should be more indepth to ensure the user doesn't have to rework entries.

Also, I have been fighting with the system to remove products from Published and push them back into Imported because the variants keep doubling. It is a great idea but needs a lot of work. I cannot take my store live whent he variants double, list with foreign language and have incorrect prices. I will be willing to try this app again once improved.

Phonecasewarehouse

I never thought I could get my job done at the first time!
After trying to get the products manually from Aliexpress I realised it was killing my time doing something uncomfortable.
Then installed this app and its Chrome Extension.That was a brilliant choice for my Drop shipping Business
Thanks UniteXpress team for your brilliant effort Well Done!! Still Stunned at the Product & Service Quality :))