Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

by Swan Software

Dropshippers Solution with 9% Rewards, Oberlo Alternative

Campnfriend

This app is great when it works, it easy to use but its just too damn buggy..... Some times i upload a product and it upload like 7 of the same.........Yesterday i lost access to the app and just get a screen full of my personal information witch is concerning to me.I dont trust this app anymore and I'm gonna find some other app to use. I've had nothing but problems and no support.

Nocri

This app is always giving an error when you try to open it late at night or early morning PST!!!! What is wrong with this program????

Wallmart Win

The most arrogant, scam company never seen on the web - we installed a Unitexpress app about 2 months ago and we have a Pro Plan Free for Life, but from yesterday received a advice to pay a $27.97 /month to continue a use all Features, so the Unitexpress is a Big Scam company - avoid at all cost - this is not a Free!

Bigstart

product not found ????????????

99fab

I thought it will be the best alternative of Oberlo. We maintain more than 3000 products. But i was wrong. After a try found their extreme poor UI, Looks like a cheap development. And the fact is i spent about 1hr to import a product and decorate with all text, Images, etc. Once i just click on remove it was removed the whole database including my Shopify. Where in oberlo we have options to remove from oberlo only. So far good initiative but they need more experience developer than this kind poor quality UI. I wasted my 1hr of work And i need to remove this straight. They need min 1-2 years to become 20% of oberlo. So that we are happy to pay $79 per month.

Iokita Shop

Too bad, it could be a valid alternative to Oberlo but I only wasted time. I was not able to import products with the Chrome extension nor with the importer of products. I tried several times to send a ticket but keep giving me an error that I do not understand the reason. I understand that you offer the app. free probably because aware that it is not yet ok, but with these problems it is just wasting time.

Northshoreapparel Com

The app is trash, sometimes it's just down with no other explanation, sometimes certain navigation menu items don't work, can't search for products sometimes as it just hangs when searching. Fix your bugs in a UA environment instead of deploying it to the app store.

Alphaimports

We are trying to access the application and it is giving the error below, how do I order with Aliexpress?

Could not resolve host: alphaimports.myshopify.com; Unknown error#0 /home/unitexpr/public_html/app/client.php(47): ShopifyClient->curlHttpApiRequest('POST', 'https://alphaim...', '', 'client_id=e39e0...', Array) #1 /home/unitexpr/public_html/app/install.php(90): ShopifyClient->getAccessToken('f6008cc35087d86...') #2 {main}
Hello, It looks like you access website when we are down for maintenance, Thank you, Admin

Costashirt

The chrome plugin doesn't import product titles or details. only the images so this app is useless. Be careful.

2 Next