Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

by Swan Software

Dropshippers Solution with 9% Rewards, Oberlo Alternative

Tylers K Goods

I used this app to help monitor sales and inventory ,also to track customers /buyers.It is a great app for dropshipping.

Importify Trading Co.

I have just started using this app and I am really hoping to see where this all can lead too. We are from South Africa and I FEEL THERE IS A MASSIVE POTENTIAL MARKET FOR DROPSHIPPING HERE IN SOUTH Africa.
I am still very new to the App and would like to sit the next few days and explore the available opportunities this app can provide for our online and e-commerce adventure moving forward.

Munkedal Music Supply

Good App, makes Drop-shipping through Ali-express a lot more simple. Could be improved with suggesting a price for items though

Gifts On The Green

It looks very good and people here do seem to like it but right now I cannot afford any more paid apps until I start to make some money and this no longer seems to have a free option , it won't let me see the items ..just keeps trying to make me choose a paid plan

iRelax® Novelty Store

Not happy with the app. The product delivery is not synched with Shopify. You need to manually check every time. Not like other apps where they update the status when it was shipped along with tracking numbers and mark as fulfilled.

October 2, 2019

Dear IRelax Novelty Store,

We are sorry to hear that you had an issue while using our App, they might be some other APP Chrome EXTN which might be active which has resulted in the flaw, we have taken up your issue and our Developers will thoroughly go through your query, meanwhile we are available 24/7 on Online Chat inside the App and you can reach us out via email : support@unitexpres.com

Customer Care Team

Tiffany's Shop and More!

I love this app!!! It has great products!!! I would recommend this app to anyone! The app is very easy to use and is broke down in simple steps! There wasnt a whole lot that i didnt like aboutit! Although it does work better on PC vs Mobile Device

My 1 Up Discount Outlet

I just started using the app I f****** love it easy to source products and the reward are awesome I highly recommend it!!

JYards

I downloaded the app and the chrome extension, and started adding items from AliExpress to my shop, and immediately I faced five bugs:

(1) On aliexpress.com, the product images appear too small to allow for making a quick selection decision, despite the fact that the image borders are wide and suitably-sized.

(2) On aliexpress.com, and on any collection page that shows a series of products, when clicking UniteExpress Chrome Extension Icon, I had too encounters: (1) Either a total hault of all of my opened chrome windows and tabs, or (2) refreshing the webpage and loading it to start from the header and not from the last point I clicked.

(3) Whatever items I add using the chrome extension icon of UniteXpress, they do not go to the (Imported Products) list. The list is always empty and cannot be filled by any means.

(4) On the (Imported Products) page, the indicator of (Multiple Auto Update) is not functioning. I can set it (ON), but when refreshing the page, it returns (OFF).

(5) I issued a ticket to report all of the above bugs, and I received an error message and I lost all of my long, written text. So, there's no other way to report such errors than the reviews page.

By the way, what is their correct company name? In the URL I can see it (unitexpres) with one (single s). In the logo it's "unit" (in green), and "express" (in violet), except for the (x) which holds the two colors, while express has (double s), so I could understand it as (Unit Express) based on the coloring. On shopify APPs the name is (Unite Aliexpress), having the (e) part of the first word. Is it Unite or Unit? Is it Expres or Express? What's wrong with you guys!!!

ByForest

Haven’t got to use it yet so I will redo this soon to correct my results from use thank you, seems simple enough

Tajmc Tees

This have been a great experience for me so far. Quick, easy and simple to operate and the prices are great.