Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

by Swan Software

Dropshippers Solution with 9% Rewards, Oberlo Alternative

Dragonball Super Store

I really like how easy to his app is. It imports easy, imports the details and pictures you need and filters out pictures you don’t need. Changing prices is really easy with the set value or multiplier. Multiply your profits easier. Really easy to understand and use. I used to order through the app because it would have the orders there with the buttons there. Click the button and it adds that item to the cart in aliexpress. No need to search for the product, it already added the exact order. After using it a few times, it malfunctioned. It did not add the items to the cart anymore. So I stopped using the reward feature altogether and just ordered from my mobile site, which is a few cents cheaper to do anyways. If they fixed that feature, I would use it again, maybe because I use my mobile phone majority of the time. If they could upgrade it so that I can do everything from my phone, which is my go to and not the desktop computer.

August 7, 2019

Dear Dragonball,
Thanks for your awesome & detailed review, kindly note that REWARDS program can only work with the Chrome Extn through Desktop, via mobile the aliexpress algorithm changes so we cannot activate the code therefore you miss your 9% Rewards, Thanks for your comments this will help us make the product better,

Shop Bling's

I try this app to compare with oberlo and oberlo is more easy to set and to configure product true the store and to see the cost price. The only thing i like is the chrome extension to captur the url on aliexpress.

dromedarshop.com

Since I'm new users, the 4 stars only a deposit, it looks good but I don't know, we'll see ...I have hope :-)

Markand Design

Excellent app if you order items from AliExpress.Some small faults when concerning updating prices or quantity.Except that it works really great.

All Things Everyone Shop

I love this app i use it everyday to import products and to keep track of all my orders, this app has helped bring up my orders by 50% in the last two months of using it i would recommend this for all shopify shops that use Aliexpress.

SexyHeksieLingerie

Best App for Dropshipping changed my daily income & store maintenance tasks 100% I tried other app's none compare with this one

Zaida

Definitely useful tool for our site. Easy to use. Highly recommend Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress. Good customer service also.

Cognozas

Totally Satisfied especially with Mark's Support & the 9% Rewards was missing out so much $$$MONEY$$$$ totally worth.....well done guys :)

Cult of Coquette

Unitexpress app itself is just as wonderful. Simple concept, straight to the point. Wish it were available for other platforms as well. Thumbs up to this team. Awesome with 9% Rewards is a blessing.

Damiani

It's great that is free!!!!! Great app, really very useful and helpful. Highly recommended to everyone.