Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

by Swan Software

Dropshippers Solution with 9% Rewards, Oberlo Alternative

Thebestore

No sales so far, cannot afford to pay so many apps. I will just stick with EPROLO. it`s free and better.

PRIDIZM INC.

Support staff was friendly, helpful, The assistance was fast and very efficient. highly recommended to everyone.

Shopping Ridge

I have been using this app for 1 year, didn't face any problems yet. It is free, it does all the things just like oberlo. It is free unlimted products and unlimited fulfilments. I love this app and thank you very much...

Pretties Lane

I was very happy with this app until it crashed and stopped working. My email to your support email has bounced back also. I have no other way of contacting you other than to leave this review. An email to subscribers relying on the app to provide an update on the situation would be much appreciated. Thanks

SLEEK CHIC

Cant connect since september 21. I really like this app coz I can edit Picture here. Hope you guys fix it.

BarnKey.com

If anyone is looking for an App similar to UniteXpress that's free and has no limitations like Oberlo (An App that's a Joke), I found one called Ali Orders in the Shopify Apps section. It's totally free from what I can see and have read. However, AliEpxpress links to current products are now broken. Meaning you'll have to manually link Ali products to your Shopify manually one by one. Talk about being pist off. UniteXpress website is down. Support doesn't answer. They probably picked up and left.

Hot Deals and Discounts Store

I am lifetime pro member and i have emailed 3 times and no reply for reviews to be published on my site.
Biggest issue yesterday this app moved most of my products to 0 quantity out of stock. I raised a critical ticked still not resolved it took them 24 hours to respond to ticked and response was we will fix it soon and after more than 3 hours of the email no fix yet.
very disappointing and lost a lot of business.

Update 1: 48 hours passed now still no response guys please if you want to run your business stay away from this app

FullRunway

VERY buggy. Deleted all my products over night. There is NO support at all. I have tried contacting support via email and opened tickets with NO RESPONSE. The developer needs to understand that customer service is just as important as the product you provide. Especially when your product controls other peoples businesses. Also keep in mind that people on the FREE plan are very likely to jump up to the paid plan if the support and service is good. I would have been one of those if they only provided support.

If you care about your business DO NOT use this app. You will regret it. Read the bad reviews! They are true. I thought I would give it a shot. That maybe they fixed their issues. They did NOT. Think about if all your products got deleted/disabled for no reason and there was no support. If you have 500 or 1000 products that would be a nightmare to fix and then to migrate to another app. JUST DON'T DO IT!!!! Not worth the headache.

I have switched back to Oberlo.

BarginNova

I spoke with Mark who was a tremendous help in fixing an issue. Great App with excellent online support, and thanks for the 8% Rewards

Curvy Kat Lingerie

Terrible customer service! twice I emailed support and still no response. site is really slow and always having issues. Sometimes the auto populate customer info doesn't work and you have to manually enter. Changing back to Oberlo!