Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

by Swan Software

Dropshippers Solution with 9% Rewards, Oberlo Alternative

Birds Splendor

Super helpful! Super great app!

Oz Gel Toys

love it!! im really really impressed

Revil Store

Great app and support even though I didn't really need support but they were there anyway.

Dessy Adoye Couture

Love the interface and fast app. Thanks

Keener Deals

Best Awesome app it saves a lot of time and you can import products in seconds. :)

Activhair

Excellent. Unitexpress works like a charm, and FREE thats like a Cherry Topping on the Cake..... Momentous Work indeed!

Idk Apparel

LIKE IT SO MUCH THANKS A LOT , IM USING IT FOR 7 DAYS NOW AND VERY IMPRESSED , IT DOES ALL THE WORK , IF I HAVE TO PUT 10 STARS FOR THE REVIEW I WILL DO IT.

Kamlesh Dharm

Good App It helps me a lot thanks

Techiside Technology By Your Side

Using this app for FREE and it's brilliant. I'm now migrating my products from other apps to this one not only to save money by not paying for the other apps that have imported items and manage inventory but, to have all items in one place.

Support is also very good. I contacted them about an issue where the pricing was wrong when importing certain products. They were quick to respond and started to look into the issue and now, issue has been resolved! I can now import all items to my hearts content :)

Thanks guys!

99fab

I thought it will be the best alternative of Oberlo. We maintain more than 3000 products. But i was wrong. After a try found their extreme poor UI, Looks like a cheap development. And the fact is i spent about 1hr to import a product and decorate with all text, Images, etc. Once i just click on remove it was removed the whole database including my Shopify. Where in oberlo we have options to remove from oberlo only. So far good initiative but they need more experience developer than this kind poor quality UI. I wasted my 1hr of work And i need to remove this straight. They need min 1-2 years to become 20% of oberlo. So that we are happy to pay $79 per month.