Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

by Unite Commerce

Dropshippers Solution with 9% Rewards, Oberlo Alternative

Modernist+

UPDATED AS OF APRIL 7, 2020: Shopify has refunded me the charge for this app. My store most certainly exists and this app developer knows it. I'd be more inclined to distrust the many positive reviews after my experience with Unite and Shopify. Didn't love how Shopify handle this situation -- took them over 3 weeks to resolve, but in the end, the refund was issued.

The 24/7 Customer Service this app claims to have NEVER did get back to me though. Buyer Beware

OBERLO is expensive, but in the long run, since it's the only inventory integration app for ali express that Shopify actually suports, it's kinda our only choice. SUCKS, but at least you get a working product and actual support responses.
------------------------------------------------------

UPDATED WARNING: THIS APP DEVELOPER WILL NOT RESPOND TO CUSTOMER SERVICE MESSAGES FROM ME, THE MERCHANT. THEY WILL ALSO NOT RESPOND TO SHOPIFY CUSTOMER SUPPORT. HOWEVER, SHOPIFY WILL NOT HAVE YOUR BACK ON THIS ISSUE AND WILL CONTINUE TO BILL YOU EVEN THOUGH THE SERVICE HAS BEEN CANCELLED.

BOTH SHOPIFY & THIS APP DEVELOPER ARE A MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT i AM SUPER SURPRISED AT HOW BAD SHOPIFY'S CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS BEEN ON THIS MATTER.

WARNING: This app not only does not work well, they will charge you even if you have uninstalled it.

What is worse, SHOPIFY will continue to charge you even though this app provider will not respond to SHOPIIFY's emails or the customers.

SHOPIFY supports this scam and will freeze your store if you do not pay for this app even when it is uninstalled. SHOPIFY is, by it's actions, colluding with this app provider to scam merchants out of fees for which services were not provided.

March 23, 2020

UPDATED : This store does not exist http://modernistplus.myshopify.com/ just created to put negative review on our site by some competitor who cant compete as our prices the lowest of all......

Dear Sir,
We are sorry to hear that you have been charged, if you have subscribed to PRO Features, we just charge US$ 9.95 which is clearly mentioned before you press the PRO Button, so assume you have willingly subscribed as our Basic Features are FREE, our support team is available 24/7 on online Chat and you can reach us on support@unitexpres.com

perfect1deal

worst app ever guys don't use it , i got order i try to full fill by this app , it cant even fill the shipping details rights

January 20, 2020

Dear Perfect Deal, Sorry to hear you had issues, please do reach out to our 24/7 team via online chat or support ticket..... we checked your store and found only 1 product so assume you must be still a novice, do reach out to our team and we will be happy to assist you.....Unite Commerce Support Team

iRelax® Novelty Store

Not happy with the app. The product delivery is not synched with Shopify. You need to manually check every time. Not like other apps where they update the status when it was shipped along with tracking numbers and mark as fulfilled.

October 2, 2019

Dear IRelax Novelty Store,

We are sorry to hear that you had an issue while using our App, they might be some other APP Chrome EXTN which might be active which has resulted in the flaw, we have taken up your issue and our Developers will thoroughly go through your query, meanwhile we are available 24/7 on Online Chat inside the App and you can reach us out via email : support@unitexpres.com

Customer Care Team

JYards

I downloaded the app and the chrome extension, and started adding items from AliExpress to my shop, and immediately I faced five bugs:

(1) On aliexpress.com, the product images appear too small to allow for making a quick selection decision, despite the fact that the image borders are wide and suitably-sized.

(2) On aliexpress.com, and on any collection page that shows a series of products, when clicking UniteExpress Chrome Extension Icon, I had too encounters: (1) Either a total hault of all of my opened chrome windows and tabs, or (2) refreshing the webpage and loading it to start from the header and not from the last point I clicked.

(3) Whatever items I add using the chrome extension icon of UniteXpress, they do not go to the (Imported Products) list. The list is always empty and cannot be filled by any means.

(4) On the (Imported Products) page, the indicator of (Multiple Auto Update) is not functioning. I can set it (ON), but when refreshing the page, it returns (OFF).

(5) I issued a ticket to report all of the above bugs, and I received an error message and I lost all of my long, written text. So, there's no other way to report such errors than the reviews page.

By the way, what is their correct company name? In the URL I can see it (unitexpres) with one (single s). In the logo it's "unit" (in green), and "express" (in violet), except for the (x) which holds the two colors, while express has (double s), so I could understand it as (Unit Express) based on the coloring. On shopify APPs the name is (Unite Aliexpress), having the (e) part of the first word. Is it Unite or Unit? Is it Expres or Express? What's wrong with you guys!!!

Pretties Lane

I was very happy with this app until it crashed and stopped working. My email to your support email has bounced back also. I have no other way of contacting you other than to leave this review. An email to subscribers relying on the app to provide an update on the situation would be much appreciated. Thanks

Hot Deals and Discounts Store

I am lifetime pro member and i have emailed 3 times and no reply for reviews to be published on my site.
Biggest issue yesterday this app moved most of my products to 0 quantity out of stock. I raised a critical ticked still not resolved it took them 24 hours to respond to ticked and response was we will fix it soon and after more than 3 hours of the email no fix yet.
very disappointing and lost a lot of business.

Update 1: 48 hours passed now still no response guys please if you want to run your business stay away from this app

FullRunway

VERY buggy. Deleted all my products over night. There is NO support at all. I have tried contacting support via email and opened tickets with NO RESPONSE. The developer needs to understand that customer service is just as important as the product you provide. Especially when your product controls other peoples businesses. Also keep in mind that people on the FREE plan are very likely to jump up to the paid plan if the support and service is good. I would have been one of those if they only provided support.

If you care about your business DO NOT use this app. You will regret it. Read the bad reviews! They are true. I thought I would give it a shot. That maybe they fixed their issues. They did NOT. Think about if all your products got deleted/disabled for no reason and there was no support. If you have 500 or 1000 products that would be a nightmare to fix and then to migrate to another app. JUST DON'T DO IT!!!! Not worth the headache.

I have switched back to Oberlo.

Curvy Kat Lingerie

Terrible customer service! twice I emailed support and still no response. site is really slow and always having issues. Sometimes the auto populate customer info doesn't work and you have to manually enter. Changing back to Oberlo!

Campnfriend

This app is great when it works, it easy to use but its just too damn buggy..... Some times i upload a product and it upload like 7 of the same.........Yesterday i lost access to the app and just get a screen full of my personal information witch is concerning to me.I dont trust this app anymore and I'm gonna find some other app to use. I've had nothing but problems and no support.

Nocri

This app is always giving an error when you try to open it late at night or early morning PST!!!! What is wrong with this program????

Previous 1