Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

by Swan Software

Dropshippers Solution with 9% Rewards, Oberlo Alternative

Gifts On The Green

It looks very good and people here do seem to like it but right now I cannot afford any more paid apps until I start to make some money and this no longer seems to have a free option , it won't let me see the items ..just keeps trying to make me choose a paid plan

Gypsy Luxe Exchange

App is not working and waiting for a reply from support...Edit app is working now but will see once my store opens how well it does over all!

A Whiff Of This

I gave it one star for reliable. I have been working to get 40 items to stay in Shopify without changing. I finally figured out the pricing thing and it would be helpful to provide instructions and "about" for each page for the setting. The setup should be more indepth to ensure the user doesn't have to rework entries.

Also, I have been fighting with the system to remove products from Published and push them back into Imported because the variants keep doubling. It is a great idea but needs a lot of work. I cannot take my store live whent he variants double, list with foreign language and have incorrect prices. I will be willing to try this app again once improved.