Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

Dropshipping Unite Aliexpress

by Swan Software

Dropshippers Solution with 9% Rewards, Oberlo Alternative

FASHION FACTORY BOUTIQUE

I LIKE THE WAY IT UNITE MY SPRODUCT AND IT GIVE ME A LOT OF TIME TO GET OTHER THINGS TOGETHER SHOW ME HOW TO UNITE FOR MYSELF.

March 13, 2021

Is there no limit to your awesomeness team at FASHION FACTORY BOUTIQUE 💔❤️

Thank you for showering us with such glorious words, that we will always treasure. We love you too. It is such a joy and delight contributing to your business 🥳.

We are lucky that you have chosen Unitexpress to be part of that beautiness and best of luck in your Business 🙏🏻💞.

Cloudkart

I USED THIS APP FOR DOING MY DROPSIPPING BUSINESS. ITS GOOD TO FINDING THE PRODUCTS AND EASY TO USE. Thanks.

O 21

It's a must for drop. It was my first app in this world, and so far so good for a recommendation.
I help with easy way to integrate products to your store

Importify Trading Co.

I have just started using this app and I am really hoping to see where this all can lead too. We are from South Africa and I FEEL THERE IS A MASSIVE POTENTIAL MARKET FOR DROPSHIPPING HERE IN SOUTH Africa.
I am still very new to the App and would like to sit the next few days and explore the available opportunities this app can provide for our online and e-commerce adventure moving forward.

Munkedal Music Supply

Good App, makes Drop-shipping through Ali-express a lot more simple. Could be improved with suggesting a price for items though

Tiffany's Shop and More!

I love this app!!! It has great products!!! I would recommend this app to anyone! The app is very easy to use and is broke down in simple steps! There wasnt a whole lot that i didnt like aboutit! Although it does work better on PC vs Mobile Device

ByForest

Haven’t got to use it yet so I will redo this soon to correct my results from use thank you, seems simple enough

Dragonball Super Store

I really like how easy to his app is. It imports easy, imports the details and pictures you need and filters out pictures you don’t need. Changing prices is really easy with the set value or multiplier. Multiply your profits easier. Really easy to understand and use. I used to order through the app because it would have the orders there with the buttons there. Click the button and it adds that item to the cart in aliexpress. No need to search for the product, it already added the exact order. After using it a few times, it malfunctioned. It did not add the items to the cart anymore. So I stopped using the reward feature altogether and just ordered from my mobile site, which is a few cents cheaper to do anyways. If they fixed that feature, I would use it again, maybe because I use my mobile phone majority of the time. If they could upgrade it so that I can do everything from my phone, which is my go to and not the desktop computer.

August 7, 2019

Dear Dragonball,
Thanks for your awesome & detailed review, kindly note that REWARDS program can only work with the Chrome Extn through Desktop, via mobile the aliexpress algorithm changes so we cannot activate the code therefore you miss your 9% Rewards, Thanks for your comments this will help us make the product better,

dromedarshop.com

Since I'm new users, the 4 stars only a deposit, it looks good but I don't know, we'll see ...I have hope :-)

Thebestore

No sales so far, cannot afford to pay so many apps. I will just stick with EPROLO. it`s free and better.

Previous 1