Upsell for Products

Upsell for Products

by SpurIT

Cart Upsell App to Offer Products Based on Cart Content

Cigar Federation

I can't believe this app is free. It will allow you to display custom checkout offers to anyone based on the products they select. You can get very granular in this, which is great. I had some trouble installing the app, due to the theme I have, but the support team resolved the issue for me in no time.

If you don't use this app, you are missing out.

Seeds for Africa

Simple to use, useful and very impressed so far! Thanks guys!

diffr3nt

Great app, great support! Thanks a lot Philip!

Zasttra.com

Superb App! Highly customizable. Easy to install. Easy to use, and great support from the guys at spur-i-t! We highly recommend this app for anyone wanting to increase their sales. Great work guys!

KOLOR KOLOR | The True Fashion Destination

Great app. Very easy to install and use. I got some tiny miny issue with the display but the customer service quickly resolved it. Definitely 5 stars for app and 5 stars for the customer service.

Tiny Frock Shop

Excellent app and AMAZING customer service and technical support! Philip when above and beyond to not only help me make the appearance of the pop up look perfect for my shop but also diagnosed an HUGE issue I was having with my shop that didn't have a thing to do with their app! He was a lifesaver and the app is up and running perfectly.

So easy to set up quick upsell products attached to any item in your shop. A great way of doing a bundle without all the hassle and expense. Thanks Upsell! :) Pamela
www.tinyfrockshop.com

The Richard Nixon Museum Store

Great app! It has really helped us out while on our budget. The service is great as well. I received responses to all of my emails practically hours later and I felt they were really listening to me and willing to help me in anyway possible. Definitely download this app if you're looking to upsell. Thanks again!

mybrush.dk

We are very satisfied with the app, it was easy to install and the tweaking possibilities made it almost look like our own store, the only thing I would like to add was that the color of the actual sales price should have two color options not one, but that is a minor detail.
Within the first 6 hours we got one order and he bought the extra offer we displayed using the app, so we can say it works!!

Chuckit Dog Toys UK

This app is brilliant, simple and glitch free in the sense that it doesn't crash whatsoever. The best part is being that it's free, has excellent support and great ideas. There are one or two things 8UpSell needs to do to improve this product which they are aware of (we've had some communication with them) but quite honestly, the mirror app offered by Bold Apps, that charge for almost the same app, is just not as good as this app offered by 8UpSell. If this was a paid app we'd give 4 stars but because it's free we really can't complain. Top job guys!

anchor-caddie

Just switched an existing website to Shopify and installed Unlimited Upsell and WOW! the first sale I made was all upsells!

If you don't have it, get it now!

Paul Anderson