Free Gift — Upsell for Product

Free Gift — Upsell for Product

by SpurIT UAB

Create an upsell or free gift after ATC button. Sell more!

Jysk Vandteknik

Its one of the best apps i use. my sales has gone up a bit from the first day i started using it. It is easy to use and best of all its free.

March 22, 2021

Thank you! We highly appreciate your feedback :)

Luxeova Atelier

Love this app so far and customer service very fast response. Helpful app for sell upsells and cross-sell

March 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! We are always ready to assist so feel free to contact us anytime :)

AVON Kıbrıs

Very useful app and great support. The team helped me really fast to solve an issue. For a free app it's very good.

February 23, 2021

Thank so much! Feel free to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist :)

Monvistyle

I haven't tested it with the online store yet, but it's really a simple and useful application! Free and complete.

February 22, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated!

Yuki's Desire

I love this app, it's the perfect upsell tool I needed. The most amazing thing is that it's 100% free. I'm able to choose multiple products to upsell at the same time without any issue. Plus it's user friendly, as long as you can read.

February 22, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind words! Please let us know if you face any difficulties, we are always happy to assist!

Cactus Jane Luxury Self Care

Intuitive and easy to configure. Just what I was looking for to upsell companion products. Thank you for making it free!

February 15, 2021

Thank YOU for choosing us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long time!

Arabella Baby

They have been very helpful with any issues that have come up. I really like the way the upsell looks.

February 15, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and feel free to contact us in case of any difficulties!

MagSafe Accessoires

Great app! Works fine and allows to insert custom discount for the uppsells! Unfortunately no redirect to cart option, but they assured me that it will be added soon!

February 8, 2021

Thank you! We are working hard on our apps' improval so I believe it definitely will be added :)

Unique Rosary Beads

Used this to create simple add on services for customers when adding items to checkout. Really easy to set up and design it to match your store. Had a little issue with this but tech support was very quick and sorted me out.

February 8, 2021

Thanks! We highly appreciate your feedback!

TENSPatch

L'assistance est au top, m'aide bcp dans les petits challenges que j'ai rencontré avec cette appli, je recommande !

February 8, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires!