Upsell for Products

Upsell for Products

by SpurIT

Cart Upsell App to Offer Products Based on Cart Content

Evivo

We've been exceptionally happy with this app and the developer is incredibly responsive.

Earthlyy

So far, I am very impressed. Everything seems to work fine and the support has been fantastic. I recommend it to anyone, especially with the free14 day trail. You can't go wrong

Japangifts Jp

The customer service helped to customize a special feature into the APP to my sites needs... They did a wonderful job and always got back to me quickly. I would highly recommend this APP, for the special features and because of the wonderful customer service. Thanks again!

Girly Shop Com

5 Star well deserved. Team is awesome. They spontaneously offered to it set up when I inquired. Super effiscient and super friendly. On top of that you get access to very relevant additional free apps such as "countdown timer" or "email upsell notification". Thanks guys :)

Hippie Connection

Great app to add to your Shopify store!

My Better Gaming

I just started using this app and man am I glad I got it. At first I was a bit confused how to add discounted upsells but after contacting support they checked my store and did everything to show me how to get it working. It's very easy now and I'm very happy with the product and customer service.

Embroidery By Edytheanne

Great app. Works flawlessly & superb customer service!

Theta Jewellery

grat product, support and company

Gamesboat

Great app to increase sells attract customers to your website.

Maplogic

I went through about 6 other Product Upsell apps before finding this one which is the only one I found that allowed me to create an offer specific to product variations. We sell maps of different sizes but only have frames for one specific size - so I only wanted the offer to pop up when customers purchased that specific size. This was the only app that seemed to do it properly!

Only just installed it but will update the review if/ when I get an Up Sell!