Free Gift — Upsell for Product

Free Gift — Upsell for Product

by SpurIT UAB

Create an upsell or free gift after ATC button. Sell more!

Skatexboard

Super easy to install. Exactly what I was looking for and also super customizable. Customer support was fast and quick when I had questions!

February 1, 2021

So good to know that our app is the one you were looking for :)
Please let us know if you face any difficulties or have questions!

Tiny and Snail

It works! Shopify doesn't automatically add a free gift to the cart, even when you set up buy x get y, so this was the work around I found. Very slick, quick to set up. I think we will use start using it for other things too!

February 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! It's highly appreciated!

Hoppibolla

I'im impressed: great support! Quick and fast. Problem solved in a few minutes...5 stars and thank you.

Thanks so much :)
It's our pleasure to keep clients satisfied so feel free to contact us 24/7!

HV-Queens

I'm very happy with it!
It looks very nice. I cant believe its free.
Ill let you know if i make any additional sales. Thank you

February 1, 2021

Thank YOU for choosing us! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time!

Alpine Ridge Outfitters

I used this app to do a free gift if an item is added to the cart! Works well and had good customer support when I needed it!

January 13, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Don't hesitate to contact us anytime, we are always ready to assist :)

Shop-toncable

meilleurs application pour les upsells direct , tout est modifiable et le design au top ! je recommande a toute les personnes qui cherche une application pour les upsell gratuite .
enfin une application qui tient la route

January 13, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires!

Quote A Classic

Very easy to use, works perfectly and great customer support! They kindly adapted the app to my theme and did all the customizations.

January 4, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback, it's highly appreciated! :)

AnteAgeSkin

I really like this app!! as well as the customer service!! super attentive and helpful and kind.
Thank you!!

December 10, 2020

It's so good to know that you like it! Thank YOU for choosing us and feel free to contact us 24/7!

Woodstock & cie

Really great app, could not beleive it was free and very well working. Customer service was on point, very helpfull and competent! We had a couple issues with programing discounts and they found solutions to all our problems, I would highly recommend this app if you'd like to upsell with suggested products and discounts.

December 7, 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long-long time :)

Beadsdisco

Love 8Upsell!

This has paid for its self with at least a 1200% return on investment. A couple of times i have had issues, but a support ticket raised has been dealt with super quick and extremely helpfully!

Update: After using this app for about 8m now, we have a Conversion rate of 12% of orders with upsell. Thats 1300 baskets with extra £££! LOVE IT