Upsell for Products

Upsell for Products

by SpurIT

Cart Upsell App to Offer Products Based on Cart Content

Loyalfanatics

Great app! Intuitive design and it just works!

Ill Will Nutrition

This is the cleanest and easiest upsell mod I have been able to find. Looks great on our site and is very easy to set up. Works very well. Excited to see how well it does as our sales increase.

Barn Owl Primitives

Easy install. Easy set up. Easy to read dashboard. Saw 34% take rate in the first day. In other words, the app has paid for itself day 1. Love it!

Paracord Heaven

Great app, getting use to it. Looking very promising.

Jamochajava

Works well. Easy to use. Love that we can gift items for reaching a target and hide the free products from searches and other upsell apps. A little more expensive that we like to pay but worth it.

Keepemquiet

Great way to upsell and promote other products at checkout, very impressed with their help I paid a little extra to get some more bespoke help and they went above and beyond, were particularly patient with me. Thank you. Please check out our page www.keepemquiet.com for the ULTIMATE kids travel (and subscription) gift packs to help keep your kids entertained whilst traveling :)

Zen Mamas

A little confusing at first, but its great!

Illegally Healed

The plugin I was searching for. Kudos. Intuitive and easy-to-use!

Colibricanada

Excellent app! I love that it is easy to see how much it increases your sales. The proof is in the pudding!

Beadsdisco

Love 8Upsell!

This has paid for its self with at least a 1200% return on investment. A couple of times i have had issues, but a support ticket raised has been dealt with super quick and extremely helpfully!

Update: After using this app for about 8m now, we have a Conversion rate of 12% of orders with upsell. Thats 1300 baskets with extra £££! LOVE IT