Upsell for Products

Upsell for Products

by SpurIT

Cart Upsell App to Offer Products Based on Cart Content

Black Lotus Jewelry

I am using the app on a limited scale right now, but it seems that customers respond favorably and bite often. There are many ways to set parameters so that the right offer appears to the right audience. I intend to expand my use of the app going forward. -Sarah | www.lotusskyjewelry.com

Backtozero

Awesome app! Doesn't cost too much and got a great ROI! Highly recommended!!

Topwater Gear

A few emails back and forth to get the app working 100%, but good support was given and the app was working.
Within 12 hours I had an upsell of $23.99 using this app, I highly recommend this app for all Shopify stores.

Thanks Artem and Co.

Gigglingpig

Great little app, works perfectly for our needs and helped increase our average order value. Cracking support when needed too.

Amys Country Candles

8Upsell is a very useful tool for our upsell needs. It offers specific options that were not available in other upsell apps. It has a very user friendly monitoring interface with very useful info. I would recommend it.

C6 Agility

Seamless, intuitive and does precisely what says it will and does it well!

Kwik Charger

High customizable, they helped fix the code some other broken upsell app left behind that was preventing the app from working

Deserves Ca

Great support! Great app and really happy, you gotta get this app!

Fgslondon

Outstanding App and Outstanding Service - The guys over at Spur-it are super professional, prompt, polite and flexible - the App is a must have and does exactly what it's supposed to - greatly recommended!

Welfmshop

Update from last review:

I am very happy with all the apps this SpurIT offers. You get so much value for the price. Upsell works well and does not have any bugs. The videos for installing the app are the best I have ever seen on Shopify. The instructions are extremely clear and the videos go at a good pace. But if you come across any issues support (Philip) is wonderful and fast.

In Stock Reminder is another must have app. I can't tell you how many emails I have collected from that app.

Overall I have had these apps for a while now and have not found any reason to uninstall any of them. This is a solid company with solid products. This app and the others are highly recommended.

=======================================================

This is is a must have. I was using an app before this that served the same purpose, and it was horrible - it worked only half the time and support was never there.
Luckily, I came across this. Everything works great. Support is wonderful and the dashboard is great at showing you the metrics and conversions you are getting using this. Highly recommended!