Upsell for Products

Upsell for Products

by SpurIT

Cart Upsell App to Offer Products Based on Cart Content

Lamorosa Pxs

Great App! It's been a very helpful addition to our site!

Annkullberg Com

This is the way all apps should be for Shopify. EASY. With quick customer service.

Not that we needed customer service. Initially, I couldn't figure out how to install it - only to realize that it was SO EASY that I didn't have to do anything. It was already installed and good to go.

Interface is intuitive and a new offer takes moments to create. We've had this working for about 10 days - took us a little tweaking to figure out the best offers, but we've now upsold nearly $200 in the last week. Considering the price of the app, I'd say that it's a GREAT value!

And I just have to say again - Customer Service. It matters so much to us. BOLD has nice apps, but no customer service to speak of. I emailed support for Upsell and had a friendly email reply within a couple of hours. Much appreciated.

Mintyvapes

Philip and his team are amazing! This app has increased order size and the conversion of upsells. Highly recommended.

Thedetox

I'm extremely happy with the unlimited upsell app. I've tried using the Bold upsell app but the customer service was lacking. The Unlimited upsell app is a better app and the customer service is amazing.

Productsjustforyou Com

Several people I know use this app and really like it for what it allows them to do in their stores. Excited, I put the app in my store, but the coding for my theme just didn't look enough like what the instructions showed for me to feel confident about installing it.

This morning I wrote an email to Philip and within just a few minutes, he replied and after several emails back and forth, he applied the coding and now I'm on my way! I can't say enough for how quick and efficient the support was for me with this app.

Justforfishing

I experienced trouble installing the app, however the SpurIT Team were quick to respond and assisted in resolving the problem. Now the app is working on our Justforfishing.com web store and our customers are enjoying our special offer. I recommend this app for any web store, it is a great addition. Kudos to the SpurIT Team and their excellent 8upsell app.

Trudy

Devour Baits

Really great app! and incredible support and communication from the developers. This app is a really great way to offer your customers extra deals in your cart and promote more sales to help your website grow! Top app get on this guys! your missing out.

Grip It Australia

Super support by Phillip! He was quick to install and even help modify our code to suit our theme. Very customisable app with tons of features.
Big thumbs up for the great work!
One suggestion is to include an option to trigger offer when customer clicks "Add to Cart" instead of just restricting it to "Checkout"

Plumgoodness 2

Awesome app. Thoughtfully designed, works as planned and great support, too. Most importantly, we're getting good conversion rates on the popup and genuine upsells :) Keep it up.

Dilydalee

I do like this application, it was easy to setup and the upsell popups look great and will attract more sales.