Upsell for Products

Upsell for Products

by SpurIT

Cart Upsell App to Offer Products Based on Cart Content

Bonjour Baby Baskets - Luxury Gift Baskets for Babies

We installed Unlimited Upsell shortly after we opened our online boutique on March 2014. The app was easy to install and works great with our shopify theme.
The instructions to create an upsell were user friendly. Overall a well designed app that does exactly what it is for. I will continue using it and I recommend to anybody that needs an Upsell app.

Vista Smog Check

A very good low cost app that has helped increase my online sales!

GDE Calligraphy

I think the best part is that we could get a very useful app for free. It's so helpful for startup businesses and it's easy to set up and modify. Any problems were resolved within a day. :)

Sunshine Senders

This is a great app and it's Free!!! I had to contact their customer care department and they fix my issue within hours. I highly recommend this app!!!!!

Monkey Suit Vintage

This app is really great! I love that I can (SIMPLY) customize with great complexity. The genius who designed this made complex easy. I just need some traffic to be built back up after switching to Shopify to test it out. This is an excellent app for everyone. Takes about 20 minutes to set up but well worth it. Very modern and a pleasure to work in.

District Grain

Could not be more pleased with this app. I expected a bit of work and to have to contact support to fully set it up- but that wasn't the case at all. Up and running within 10 minutes! Customization allows for a fluid transition from cart to app. Thanks SpurIT!

MYCASE

Excellent customer support, fast and efficient. Thanks for offering a free app.

Instant Famous - Grow your Social presence today

Its good but now so easy to set up need some knowledge, anyway its first class on this type of app.

jerseymaids

I can't believe such a stellar app is free! I'm so glad it is, too. It looks professional, doesn't seem spammy, and I hope it will be a great tool to make a little more money :)

My Acting Career

Great app. Excellent support. Best of all, it's FREE!