Free Gift — Upsell for Product

Free Gift — Upsell for Product

by SpurIT UAB

Create an upsell or free gift after ATC button. Sell more!

musemoodco

selected for a free plan but was charged 14.95USD for the past 3 months. we were not even notified of the charges. ridiculous.

July 12, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. The thing is that you've used 2 upselling products while the free plan allows to use only one-first upselling product, so that's the reason of this charge. Anyway, no worries! We've already requested a charge reversal from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

bluetekstore

Hello, I was charged $ 14.95 off i no longer have your app and it is uninstalled. It's not serious

June 28, 2021

Thanks for your feedback. The thing is that you've used 2 different target products while using the app. The free plan allows to use one specific product only so that's the reason. Anyway, no worries, we've already requested a refund from Shopify in order to avoid any accidental charges.
Also, we tried to contact you via email but didn't receive a response yet.
Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Helenskinz

When I went to add a common product AGAIN like I put on the 1st Offer it wouldn't let me select any of the products I had in my 1st Offer. You can only promote each product ONCE with this app. If you add white sneakers to your Long Sleeve T-Shirts selection on your first Offer you will never be able to offer the white sneakers with anything else, ever! That's why you get ONE FREE Offer to build before you are committed to pay. I finally removed it through deleting Code, what a mission. Now these guys want me to Delete my Negative review for a Free 6 months of any app. I call BS! That's dodgey! Not deleting. Everyone needs to get the Truth and not be bought.

April 13, 2021

Thanks for your review and sorry that you've faced such inconvenience. Unfortunately, yes, there's no way to use the same product in several upsell offers.
We've sent you an email regarding this case but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience :)

Revelry Supply

From the Shopify team: "it treats all checkouts as draft orders and draft orders cannot process discount codes" Basically, the discount code box on our checkout page no longer worked. It was a customer service nightmare to have customers calling and emailing saying that there was nowhere for them to input the discount code they had been given.

February 23, 2021

Thanks for your feedback and sorry for such inconvenience. We tried to contact you via email regarding this case but didn't receive a response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon!

Sportzcrazymama

App seems good unless you want to offer a reduced price product in response to a purchase. The FAQ is out dated in this matter regarding how to hide the reduced price special offer from the rest of your shop. I tried live support chat and they were less than helpful. I sent screen shots of their faq where it shows a screen shot of 'hide collection' tic mark in shopify that is supposed to do this job. I sent a screen shot of my collection page that shows this option is not available in collections. I was given no work around. Just talked to in circles without the difference in screen shots ever being acknowledged. I'm uninstalling and looking for a better option.

Fitness Mac

Horrible response time. App does not update properly either.