Free Gift — Upsell for Product

Create an upsell or free gift after ATC button. Sell more!

Free plan available
upsell pop up app

RAW ISLAND JEWELS

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is great, and Alexander's customer service was excellent. Hopefully there is an option that allows for checkout redirection as that would be ideal. But it's great for now.

May 24, 2021

Thank you! We are working on our apps' improval so we believe that this feature will be added in future ;)

Copeland

This app is working very well. It looses a star because immediately after you add the discounted item to cart, on my store at least, the customer can change quantity on the discounted items. They could then potentially have extra discounted merch which I will have to remove. It hasn't been an issue yet, but worried it could be! If it becomes an issue, then the rating will really drop.

March 22, 2021

Thanks for your feedback! Please reach out to our Support team using the live chat inside of the app, we will do our best to investigate this case :)

Sofa Club®

I really like this app! There are many similar apps out there and you pay a lot for them. This is free! Not sure how long it will remain free and maintained, but looks cool it has many brilliant features. Customer support is amazing, they are quick and they always come back with an answer in minutes. Tip: it has some looping/redirecting issue when you try to open the app, press the "escape" button couple of times and that will solve this issue. (I am using mac) Only reason I gave 4 star other way it would be 5!

January 21, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback! It's really appreciated!

EgoSumSport

Je n'ai pas eu le temps encore de l'experimenter sur le site web, mais l'app est simple à utiliser!

January 18, 2021

Merci pour vos commentaires!

Life Flask

Time spent using app About 1 year

I absolutely love your app. I think its the best out there. You have more features that everyone and its the most customizable. The ONLY reason I give a 4 and not a 5 is because when you create your offer and add products to show when a customer checks out it doesnt show the discounted price....For ex if i create an offer where "add item item to your cart and receive 30% off your entire order. When showing the additional items that i chose to add they show the full price when they should show what they would cost with the 30% off. If you could do this and have it to where it auto populates no one could hold a candle to you guys. I mean that would make this app the sweetest out there. All in all great app

Sfnutrition 2

The support team were very good, quick responses and helped fix issues to prevent delay in sale launch.

Styllfresh

Time spent using app About 1 month

Me being dumb and mistake prone meant I had to contact the support staff almost everyday and thank god for that! They have helped me so much in setting up the app and providing me the necessary answers to my frustrated inquiries!

Arubaaloe 2

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Was easy to work with, good customer service and works very well.

Step One Clothing

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 3 years

Great customer support, I've had a few questions regarding the product and found their online support to be prompt and helpful.

One feature I would like to see, is having multiple upsells that work in conjunction with my Quantity Breaks app.

Trunqueangiang

Location Vietnam

so great! its very useful. this is the first time, i have traffic a lots of oder.

Previous 1