Upsell for Products

Upsell for Products

by SpurIT

Cart Upsell App to Offer Products Based on Cart Content

Life Flask

I absolutely love your app. I think its the best out there. You have more features that everyone and its the most customizable. The ONLY reason I give a 4 and not a 5 is because when you create your offer and add products to show when a customer checks out it doesnt show the discounted price....For ex if i create an offer where "add item item to your cart and receive 30% off your entire order. When showing the additional items that i chose to add they show the full price when they should show what they would cost with the 30% off. If you could do this and have it to where it auto populates no one could hold a candle to you guys. I mean that would make this app the sweetest out there. All in all great app

Sfnutrition 2

The support team were very good, quick responses and helped fix issues to prevent delay in sale launch.

Styllfresh

Me being dumb and mistake prone meant I had to contact the support staff almost everyday and thank god for that! They have helped me so much in setting up the app and providing me the necessary answers to my frustrated inquiries!

Arubaaloe 2

Was easy to work with, good customer service and works very well.

Step One Clothing

Great customer support, I've had a few questions regarding the product and found their online support to be prompt and helpful.

One feature I would like to see, is having multiple upsells that work in conjunction with my Quantity Breaks app.

Trunqueangiang

so great! its very useful. this is the first time, i have traffic a lots of oder.

Barsalo Beauty Supply Store

So far so good, this app works great.

Shazzyfitness

We like this app. We do wish there was an "on/off" feature. As it stands every time we want to pause the offer, we have to go in and change the date. Otherwise it's pretty easy to use.

Mytrailco

Good app that has helped us sell more stuff.

Girls Will Be Girls

Love the app working perfect.... Thank you for all the work you do.

Previous 1