Upsell for Products 2.0

Upsell for Products 2.0

by SpurIT

Popup Upsell. In Cart Upsell & Cross Sell. One Click Upsell

Woodstock & cie

Really great app, could not beleive it was free and very well working. Customer service was on point, very helpfull and competent! We had a couple issues with programing discounts and they found solutions to all our problems, I would highly recommend this app if you'd like to upsell with suggested products and discounts.

Beadsdisco

Love 8Upsell!

This has paid for its self with at least a 1200% return on investment. A couple of times i have had issues, but a support ticket raised has been dealt with super quick and extremely helpfully!

Update: After using this app for about 8m now, we have a Conversion rate of 12% of orders with upsell. Thats 1300 baskets with extra £££! LOVE IT

Black Lotus Jewelry

I am using the app on a limited scale right now, but it seems that customers respond favorably and bite often. There are many ways to set parameters so that the right offer appears to the right audience. I intend to expand my use of the app going forward. -Sarah | www.lotusskyjewelry.com

Backtozero

Awesome app! Doesn't cost too much and got a great ROI! Highly recommended!!

Topwater Gear

A few emails back and forth to get the app working 100%, but good support was given and the app was working.
Within 12 hours I had an upsell of $23.99 using this app, I highly recommend this app for all Shopify stores.

Thanks Artem and Co.

Gigglingpig

Great little app, works perfectly for our needs and helped increase our average order value. Cracking support when needed too.

Amys Country Candles

8Upsell is a very useful tool for our upsell needs. It offers specific options that were not available in other upsell apps. It has a very user friendly monitoring interface with very useful info. I would recommend it.

C6 Agility

Seamless, intuitive and does precisely what says it will and does it well!

Kwik Charger

High customizable, they helped fix the code some other broken upsell app left behind that was preventing the app from working

Deserves Ca

Great support! Great app and really happy, you gotta get this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6