UPC Code Manager

UPC Code Manager

by Ventures & Adventures

Buy and link UPC Codes to all your products and variants

Luxx Perfumes

Unfortunately it didn't work. I installed this app and purchased codes for $50 and none of the codes appeared or could be implemented to the listings. The feature was greyed out. I contacted the developer four times for a refund. He never responded.

January 6, 2021

Hi Luxx Perfumes,

Thank you for leaving this review and again sorry for any misunderstanding around how to apply codes.

On Saturday January 2nd at 5:59 AM EST (while we were on holiday) you reached out asking how to apply codes you have purchased to your products.

On Sunday January 3rd at 6:32 AM EST, you followed up again with the same question.

On Monday on January 4th at 6:01 PM EST we replied to both messages with directions pointing you to our getting started guide (https://docs.ventures-adventures.com/upc-code-manager/getting-started) which has detailed instructions on how to apply codes you have purchased to your products, and if there were additional questions we could answer to help you get started. These messages were opened by you on January 4th at 6:02 PM EST.

You can see a screenshot of the interaction here: https://share.getcloudapp.com/jkuY0EXv

We haven't heard back from either communication other than this review. If the getting started guide didn't answer your question "How do they actually add to the products?" please feel to continue our thread so that we can reach resolution.

If you would prefer that we buy back your unused codes at the best possible rate we are always happy to do so as well.

We have an informal SLA to respond to support requests within 3 business days, which would actually be later this afternoon.

UPDATE: Per our new conversation, and reply we have initiated a refund request with partner billing, like we said we would be happy to do all along, with Shopify Partner support. They should handle it from here on out, but we are always happy to continue to support you however we can.

Rose Hill Interior

Very convenient, and UPC's are priced pretty much the same or less than other bulk providers and this is integrated directly. Jordan is quick to respond. If you're looking to sell on google shopping, amazon etc, and want to save a bit of time, this is a no-brainer.

November 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are grateful to have you as a customer 🙏🏼

FJL Jewelry

this is a useful and easy to use application and it has great customer service, I am happy with it.

Brylin Marie Boutique

We've been using this app for our store for one year now. It's been great! I used to have to flip page my page through several sheets to confirm what inventory needed bar codes but now all your products pop up on a page you scroll through so it's much faster. Overall, this app has been easy to use and valuable for time it saves us. We also have received great customer service from Jordan!

FARADIZ

Jordan is a very nice guy replying so fast and complete to all my concerns about the service , my marketing team is working on barcodes to see how effective are they on google shopping, will update it as soon as i got the details , Thank you Jordan

Unique by Yoggiebear

Easy to buy and assign barcodes to products. Would be much better if there was a bulk assign and a means to print out barcodes for attaching to products.

SQUAD Active

UPC Manager is very easy to use as its fully integrated into Shopify, so that you can buy and assign UPC code directly into your products. You don't have to buy UPC codes from a third party, manually enter and keep track of them out of the app.

Let's FACE it!

I used this APP to get my items listed on Amazon. Easy to use and user friendly for a non tech person like me. I highly recommend it. Easy... breezy!

Mask My Message

Needed UPC codes quickly without a lot of hassle and this was perfect. Jordon was super responsive to my questions and I got what I needed for a great price and confidence that if I need anything else I know I've got support. Thanks for the great customer service and a great product!

One American Store

This app does what it says. It can improve (eg., bulk changes, open products in tab) and probably will, but it gets the job done. Jordan seems active community posts so that's plus.

Previous 1