UPC Code Manager

UPC Code Manager

by Ventures & Adventures

Buy and link UPC Codes to all your products and variants

Smarter Design Products

I had a cryptic message from Amazon after applying the UPC Code manager, and needed help, and turned to the app provider. I found their response time very quick, and the support was by a real person who knew his stuff. Thank you.

WhiteRiceCowboy

Edit: 12/27/19: Receiving an Error when trying to access the app of: "This site can’t be reached
client.upccodes.app’s server IP address could not be found."

How am I able to go to the product direct and then add the bar codes, or in multiple areas such as when adding the item to the Amazon store, or doing a search for the product number or title within the app? You need to get this resolved. Thank you kindly.

Other than that, the product is working great when adding to the Amazon from the Shopify and are showing on my Amazon store front and listings.

After my conversation with the support staff, these upgrades are happening now. Looking forward to it.

Space Gear

The app does what it says, and helps me quickly add UPC Codes to my products that need them. Jordan is fast to reply to customer support requests, as well as to implement my feedback. When he can't implement my feedback into the application right away as a feature he has volunteered to manually do the work for me.

KaloWellness

Lightweight yet extremely valuable app that allows you to quickly apply UPC codes to any products listed in your Shopify store. For ease of use and time-efficiency gained this can't be beat. Will be leveraging this resource heavily as I expand my product line. Great job!

Hellodrinks

Unfortunately this app doesn't work as it should do according to their website, you can't filter products to find the items without barcodes, so you have to painfully go page by page, approx 20 products at a time to select the product to add the barcode, once you add it, it takes you back to the 1st page to begin going page by page again to locate your next product.

We have over 2k products, so you can imagine the level of frustration we currently have.

Would be much easier to allow us download the barcodes we purchased so we can then add them to our products, and upload the file back to the store.

Aaarrrgggghhhhhhh

Soulevoke

I'm just starting my dropshipping business so I chose this app to buy some upc codes for my products because they seemed to have the cheapest price. I had a minor issue and contacted customer service and they were really great. They fixed my issue within a few hours. They are the best choice for affordable upc codes especially if your just beginning.