UPC Code Manager

UPC Code Manager | Reviews

by Ventures & Adventures

Buy and link UPC Codes to all your products and variants

Solco Baby

I have messaged them 3 times with an issue i am having and they don't respond. I would not use this app.

Lone Pine Gear Exchange

We quickly learned we are not able to filter or search for products to assign UPC codes for. We are also unable to apply UPC codes in bulk. If you are managing a small inventory, it might work. But otherwise, it is not an efficient process for shops with large inventory.

Hi Katy,

Thanks for leaving the review. Historically we have had trouble building out bulk functionality due to rate limits on Shopify's API.

In fact we have been sitting on a nearly completed UI for over a year.

Fortunately last month (July '21) Shopify finally announced an upgrade to it's API that includes long desired bulk operations.

We are currently in active development of our bulk mapping functionality and will make sure to let you know as soon as it is completed.

In the meantime as an owner of a store with a large inventory I understand your frustration and rating.

Shop at Konus

IS there any way we can attach as bulk?
is there any way we can filter and not show Items thats doesnt need one?
everytime I attach on one Item, I have to go back to main page again?

Hi Team Konus,

Spirits Magick

Unfortunately, did not work for me and what I was looking to use UPC codes which was Amazon Selling. I review guides and followed the steps. Upon contacting Amazon they stated that the codes were invalid and some in use, I spent $50.00 so I am hoping this is refunded.

Luxx Perfumes

Unfortunately it didn't work. I installed this app and purchased codes for $50 and none of the codes appeared or could be implemented to the listings. The feature was greyed out. I contacted the developer four times for a refund. He never responded.

January 6, 2021

Hi Luxx Perfumes,

Thank you for leaving this review and again sorry for any misunderstanding around how to apply codes.

On Saturday January 2nd at 5:59 AM EST (while we were on holiday) you reached out asking how to apply codes you have purchased to your products.

On Sunday January 3rd at 6:32 AM EST, you followed up again with the same question.

On Monday on January 4th at 6:01 PM EST we replied to both messages with directions pointing you to our getting started guide (https://docs.ventures-adventures.com/upc-code-manager/getting-started) which has detailed instructions on how to apply codes you have purchased to your products, and if there were additional questions we could answer to help you get started. These messages were opened by you on January 4th at 6:02 PM EST.

You can see a screenshot of the interaction here: https://share.getcloudapp.com/jkuY0EXv

We haven't heard back from either communication other than this review. If the getting started guide didn't answer your question "How do they actually add to the products?" please feel to continue our thread so that we can reach resolution.

If you would prefer that we buy back your unused codes at the best possible rate we are always happy to do so as well.

We have an informal SLA to respond to support requests within 3 business days, which would actually be later this afternoon.

UPDATE: Per our new conversation, and reply we have initiated a refund request with partner billing, like we said we would be happy to do all along, with Shopify Partner support. They should handle it from here on out, but we are always happy to continue to support you however we can.

Hellodrinks

Unfortunately this app doesn't work as it should do according to their website, you can't filter products to find the items without barcodes, so you have to painfully go page by page, approx 20 products at a time to select the product to add the barcode, once you add it, it takes you back to the 1st page to begin going page by page again to locate your next product.

We have over 2k products, so you can imagine the level of frustration we currently have.

Would be much easier to allow us download the barcodes we purchased so we can then add them to our products, and upload the file back to the store.

Aaarrrgggghhhhhhh