UPC Code Manager

UPC Code Manager

by Ventures & Adventures

Buy and link UPC Codes to all your products and variants

HABIB/CO

This app is awesome! I had some issues with Amazon not being able to validate the UPCs but Jordan helped me resolve the issue. Turned out the error had nothing to do with UPC Code Manager. Much easier and cheaper than going through GS1. Highly recommend!

Rose Hill Interior

Very convenient, and UPC's are priced pretty much the same or less than other bulk providers and this is integrated directly. Jordan is quick to respond. If you're looking to sell on google shopping, amazon etc, and want to save a bit of time, this is a no-brainer.

November 10, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We are grateful to have you as a customer 🙏🏼

FJL Jewelry

this is a useful and easy to use application and it has great customer service, I am happy with it.

Brylin Marie Boutique

We've been using this app for our store for one year now. It's been great! I used to have to flip page my page through several sheets to confirm what inventory needed bar codes but now all your products pop up on a page you scroll through so it's much faster. Overall, this app has been easy to use and valuable for time it saves us. We also have received great customer service from Jordan!

FARADIZ

Jordan is a very nice guy replying so fast and complete to all my concerns about the service , my marketing team is working on barcodes to see how effective are they on google shopping, will update it as soon as i got the details , Thank you Jordan

SQUAD Active

UPC Manager is very easy to use as its fully integrated into Shopify, so that you can buy and assign UPC code directly into your products. You don't have to buy UPC codes from a third party, manually enter and keep track of them out of the app.

Let's FACE it!

I used this APP to get my items listed on Amazon. Easy to use and user friendly for a non tech person like me. I highly recommend it. Easy... breezy!

Mask My Message

Needed UPC codes quickly without a lot of hassle and this was perfect. Jordon was super responsive to my questions and I got what I needed for a great price and confidence that if I need anything else I know I've got support. Thanks for the great customer service and a great product!

One American Store

This app does what it says. It can improve (eg., bulk changes, open products in tab) and probably will, but it gets the job done. Jordan seems active community posts so that's plus.

Smarter Design Products

I had a cryptic message from Amazon after applying the UPC Code manager, and needed help, and turned to the app provider. I found their response time very quick, and the support was by a real person who knew his stuff. Thank you.

Previous 1