UPC Code Manager

UPC Code Manager

by Ventures & Adventures

Buy and link UPC Codes to all your products and variants

FARADIZ

Jordan is a very nice guy replying so fast and complete to all my concerns about the service , my marketing team is working on barcodes to see how effective are they on google shopping, will update it as soon as i got the details , Thank you Jordan

SQUAD Active

UPC Manager is very easy to use as its fully integrated into Shopify, so that you can buy and assign UPC code directly into your products. You don't have to buy UPC codes from a third party, manually enter and keep track of them out of the app.

Let's FACE it!

I used this APP to get my items listed on Amazon. Easy to use and user friendly for a non tech person like me. I highly recommend it. Easy... breezy!

Mask My Message

Needed UPC codes quickly without a lot of hassle and this was perfect. Jordon was super responsive to my questions and I got what I needed for a great price and confidence that if I need anything else I know I've got support. Thanks for the great customer service and a great product!

One American Store

This app does what it says. It can improve (eg., bulk changes, open products in tab) and probably will, but it gets the job done. Jordan seems active community posts so that's plus.

Smarter Design Products

I had a cryptic message from Amazon after applying the UPC Code manager, and needed help, and turned to the app provider. I found their response time very quick, and the support was by a real person who knew his stuff. Thank you.

WhiteRiceCowboy

Edit: 12/27/19: Receiving an Error when trying to access the app of: "This site can’t be reached
client.upccodes.app’s server IP address could not be found."

How am I able to go to the product direct and then add the bar codes, or in multiple areas such as when adding the item to the Amazon store, or doing a search for the product number or title within the app? You need to get this resolved. Thank you kindly.

Other than that, the product is working great when adding to the Amazon from the Shopify and are showing on my Amazon store front and listings.

After my conversation with the support staff, these upgrades are happening now. Looking forward to it.

Space Gear

The app does what it says, and helps me quickly add UPC Codes to my products that need them. Jordan is fast to reply to customer support requests, as well as to implement my feedback. When he can't implement my feedback into the application right away as a feature he has volunteered to manually do the work for me.

KaloWellness

Lightweight yet extremely valuable app that allows you to quickly apply UPC codes to any products listed in your Shopify store. For ease of use and time-efficiency gained this can't be beat. Will be leveraging this resource heavily as I expand my product line. Great job!

Soulevoke

I'm just starting my dropshipping business so I chose this app to buy some upc codes for my products because they seemed to have the cheapest price. I had a minor issue and contacted customer service and they were really great. They fixed my issue within a few hours. They are the best choice for affordable upc codes especially if your just beginning.