Free gift | UpCart

Free gift on purchase. Built by merchants. Feels native.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Native free gift cart

Ketalia

Location Italy

If you have a multi-language ecommerce the app is not for you and if you think you are receiving assistance forget it because they do not respond, they make you leave a message with an email without ever contacting you

April 19, 2022

Thank you for your feedback. I think there is some misalignment here. We have replied the same day in a reply on the chat conversation but maybe you haven't receive this.

I've reached out to you via email to start the conversation again.

I'm sure we can fixed this shortly since the multi-language feature is currently in development and coming soon.

Sticker Guru

Tried this app out even though I was really skeptical because it only had 3 reviews that were all 5 stars. One star because the app wouldn't load so I couldn't even access it, and the developer didn't respond to a single email.

October 4, 2021

Ouch! Thanks for sharing your feedback with us, but i've the feeling we have misconnection over the email since I've replied to your question within 4 hours but without any responses. Have you missed my email? I'll follow-up with you to see if there is anything we can still do for you.